GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new Unreal Tournement Demo is out.........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/09/02 at 12:24
Regular
This is a great Demo for the Great game.

You can get it at www.gamespot.com

Get it now because it is great.
Sat 14/09/02 at 12:24
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
This is a great Demo for the Great game.

You can get it at www.gamespot.com

Get it now because it is great.
Sat 14/09/02 at 12:39
Regular
its okay............. some ppls brains turned into geek mode over a demo...
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:10
Anyone know what the minimum/recommended system requirements are gonna be like? I might take a look at this later so if someone could post em here it'd be handy.

Cheers.
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:23
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Can't get the demo from Gamespot, you have to be a member, so I'm downloading it from gamespy. Trouble is I have to wait an hour and a half before I can begin to download it. Better be worth it.

And the games recommended specs:

Operating System: WIN 98/ME/2000/XP

CPU: Pentium III or AMD Athlon 733MHz processor (*Pentium® or AMD 1.0 GHz or greater RECOMMENDED)

Memory: 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM or greater RECOMMENDED)

Hard Disk Space: 3 GB (that's for the full game, the demo is 96MB)

CD ROM or CD/DVD ROM: 8X Audio System: Windows® compatible sound card (*Sound Blaster® Audigy(tm) series sound card RECOMMENDED) (NVIDIA® nForce™ or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby® Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio. Also RECOMMENDED)

Video System: 3D Accelerator card with 16 MB VRAM (*32-128 MB VRAM RECOMMENDED) 16 MB TNT2-class DirectX® version 6 compliant video card. (*NVIDIA GeForce 2/ATI Radeon RECOMMENDED) DirectX® version 8.1 (Included on game disc)

Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. *Internet play requires a 33.6 Kbps or faster modem
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:24
Come on you chumps, it's been 10 minutes already! What do you think I keep you for eh? Useless.
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:25
Aha, see, that wasn't there when I posted that. Bizarre. Cheers Cipro, have a biscuit. A nice one with jam, and sugar.
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:38
"For the horde!!!!"
will UT 2003 becoming out on the consoles?
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:42
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I don't think UT2003 will, but the x-box is getting it's own online Unreal game called Unreal Championship, though it does look alot like UT.
Sat 14/09/02 at 14:01
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
cipro wrote:
> Can't get the demo from Gamespot, you have to be a member, so I'm
> downloading it from gamespy. Trouble is I have to wait an hour and a
> half before I can begin to download it. Better be worth it.

You don't need to be a member because i'm not a member but i'm still getting it from there.
Sat 14/09/02 at 14:19
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Look at where you download the demo, see that red padlock next to the UT2003 demo file? That means only members can download the demo, if it where green then anyone download it. Not that I care, I'm getting it from somewherte else anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.