GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the legand"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/09/02 at 12:16
Regular
*THIS WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED BY EDGY SO I'M JUST POSTING IT HERE BECAUSE SO GREAT,THANKS FOR THIS AMAZING POST EDGY*

[See Long, Interesting or Amusing Stories]

*WASN'T THAT GREAT*

[foo]
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:42
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
What happend?
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
ah i see vagually what happened.
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Okay will do Semajal.
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:37
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
wtf?? my comp is broken cos for some reason it was showing oh crap.

forget all writetn in my last post. Hmm wtf happened.
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:37
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Im sorry.
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:35
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
you quoted the ENTIRE THING then put it was great at the bottom??

to total utter mong
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:33
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I'm sorry Joe, could you find out if my GAD has been sent yet, if it has it has gone to the wrong adress.
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:28
What the?

Stop being a foo, foo.
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:25
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
[Don't abuse the quote message button]

Yes it was great, no it was more than great it was blooming superb well done. :D
Sat 14/09/02 at 12:50
Regular
"DS..."
Fina wrote:
> That should be Gannondorf, not Gannon. Gannondorf is the 'normal'
> human wizard, where as Gannon is the big, ugly creature he transforms
> into, who would be totally incapable of riding a horse ;)

That arguement should be Valid, but i have a feeling that this post is based partly on the Cartoon series where the king is featured with i might add similar characteristics to the one described, and if you have ever seen the cartoon you will know that gannon is more like a wizard with a pigs face that IS capable of riding a horse either way that presumption could be right or wrong but seeing as it's just a story that seems to be losely based around element of the cartoon and Ocarina Of Time I don't suppose it matters whether Edgy is correct or not unless he would care to explain some appect that we both may have overlooked ;)

either way it is a good start to a story based on the franchise and I would like to congratulate Edgy for that :)

slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.