GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Live = Dead."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/11/05 at 22:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Why is it that I have Doom 3, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, and Doom 3 New Thing, yet I can't find a game worth playing on Live? Ghost Recon 2 comes up with a few servers, but ultimately that's some robot child in the US sniping your ears off after 5 seconds. Yawn. Doom 3 is rubbish online. And I have yet to find a server on Chaos Theory. Not one, it's stupid and ridiculous and retarded.

My Xbox Live is due for renewal on the 10th, yet I can't find a reason to do so.
Wed 09/11/05 at 01:24
Regular
"8==="
I'm not surprised really, if you plugged your headset in for some co-op you might find it more of a laugh.
Tue 08/11/05 at 23:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Plenty of servers for Farcry, but the gameplay is a bit..well...dull ain't it? Single player is pretty cool but I won't be renewing my Live.
Tue 08/11/05 at 21:37
Regular
"hulagadoo"
ah no worries, I went on for a bit, seems to just be machines that play it these days, never played someone with a lower level than me all night. I got totally owned.
Tue 08/11/05 at 21:32
Regular
"8==="
That's what he's said before and he's got a history of providing fake gamertags (Spartan049 being the previous fake one).

If you've got a free space then add him but if you don't see him online for 2 weeks it's safe to say he's carrying on his lying ways.
Tue 08/11/05 at 21:14
Turns out I can't make it today. Gt's Rusty Tooth, I'm sure I'll get some hours in tomorrow night though.
Tue 08/11/05 at 20:49
Regular
"hulagadoo"
im going to go online at about 9, whats your GTag, ill add you to friends.
Tue 08/11/05 at 19:53
gr13ve wrote:

> That reminds me, Ive got that in a box somewhere, think im level 11
> or something, got medium armour and heavy guns (commando class) was
> counting the xp til I got the riot shield. Ill dig it out, have a
> bash, you up for a game or two sometime?

Excellent, I'm free all night today. I'm a Medic, but since it's level 1 it means nothing.
Tue 08/11/05 at 18:02
Regular
"8==="
Really depends on the game genre.

For instance it seems beat-em ups die quickly but any military-themed FPS games go on and on.
Tue 08/11/05 at 17:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's a weird situation - unlike PC games, where pretty much any online game gets a following, only a few manage to keep their servers busy - there aren't enough Live players yet.
Tue 08/11/05 at 10:35
Regular
I'll pass thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.