GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC gaming"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 21:27
Regular
Wouldn't it be great if console developing companies like Nintendo & sony would make games for the pc .wait a minute wouldnt that stop them making games for their consoles. the console war would be at an end and the pc would emerge triumphant
Fri 13/09/02 at 21:27
Regular
Wouldn't it be great if console developing companies like Nintendo & sony would make games for the pc .wait a minute wouldnt that stop them making games for their consoles. the console war would be at an end and the pc would emerge triumphant
Fri 13/09/02 at 21:44
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Are you ok?
Sat 14/09/02 at 10:02
Regular
"Max Power"
i think games on the xbox go to the pc because almost everyone has a pc and sony should send there idea to microsoft and microsoft make it
nintendo and sony have made the same game for playstation and gba.
Sat 14/09/02 at 11:29
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I suppose it would be nice for games company's like Nintendo to convert some of it's game to the PC, but that'll never happen. Many ninty games are exclusive to that consoles, converting them to other machines will probably jepordise future sales for the GC, so ninty wouldn't risk a conversion on any other format.

The x-box is of course different, because the x-box and most of todays PCs have pretty much the same set up hardware wise, it's easier and cheaper to convert PC games to the x-box, just as it's easier to convert x-box games to the PC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.