GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2....Cool or not cool"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 04:49
Regular
MGS2 is cool as to me because the grahics realy good and the new Metal Gear,etc,etc
Sun 15/09/02 at 21:40
Regular
morbo wrote:
> it is realistic and
> fun lots of things to do so i bet some of you like tha games you can
> just kill everyone and no one notices, how dull they are all the same
> played one played them all

Well said, thats why I prefer Devil May Cry to Metal Gear Solid 2. I ended up finding Metal Gear Solid 2 very boring after a few hours of playing it because you cant just go and shoot everyone without anyone noticing.
Sun 15/09/02 at 20:31
Regular
"i am fubby"
right
Sun 15/09/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
If it wasn't for the fact he was a newbie you wouldn't care what his name was... there's loads of people with names from all sort of sources on here but theres nothing wrong with just having a normal name.

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 15/09/02 at 20:01
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Oi! Don't be called Thomas, it sucks ;-)
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Metal Gear Solid 2 did, in my opinion, deliver on it's promises. To me it had the best storyline/plot in any video game ever, in fact with the addition of Substance I'd rate it better than many movies. Yes, there were a lot of cutscenes, but once you know a bit about the plot they aren't so bad, especially towards the end of the game. They're also easily skipped if you're just playing through a repeat time.

Definitely the Playstation 2's finest moment so far, seeing as FFX was something of a disaster - 7/10 in OPS2 maazine was overly generous in hindsight.

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:21
Regular
"i am fubby"
mgs2 was overrated
Sat 14/09/02 at 21:00
Metal Gear Solid 2 was a great game, so much detail and like the other guy said it wasn't just a straight forward shooter. However i think what let it down so much was that there were so many high expectations it was all too short for everyone. Substance sounds good though and should add too the whole thing because it sounds a lot bigger. Doubt i'll get it though.
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Balls"
i like it as it envolves tactics and skill insed of just run around killing every one and security dont even notice, it is realistic and fun lots of things to do so i bet some of you like tha games you can just kill everyone and no one notices, how dull they are all the same played one played them all
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:40
Regular
"Max Power"
metal gear solid is so not cool, its one of my least favorite games that ive played.
Sat 14/09/02 at 17:49
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
The Green Goblin wrote:
> Boz wrote:
> It was good but i much prefer the first one.
>
> why?

Probably because he finds the first one better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.