GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Great Console War!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 01:14
Regular
One day little Billy was at his house like a normal thursday night. He was playing Mario Sunshine for at least 7 hours. As he played he noticed a still rumble outside. Slowly he inched his way to the window and opened the curtains.

Before him was a huge moving mass of about 500 gamecubes walking wih wierd bisentanial legs. Billy was speachless for at least 10 seconds until he turned around and saw his gamecube was rapidly growing his own pair of legs. In a split second the gamecube jumped up and broke through the window and joined the other gamecubes.

Billy stood almost lifeless looking at the static on his television. He ran to his closet and retrieved his baseball bat that he hasn't used for a while do to the Mario Sunshine addiction he has had for a few weeks, and crawled out the hole that the gamecube had made in his window to retrieve his beloved gamecube. He followed the gamecube herd for a couple of blocks until he reached an open field that seemed to have a set of battle scars permanetly placed in the ground. From a distance he could see a group of oversized black boxes. With a closer look he knew he were PS2s.

The PS2s had there own pair of bisentanial legs and also a scary looking green eye on there fronts. They seemed to be hiding from the gamecubes. Was it fear or are they planning a sneak attack of some kind. They carryed around these wierd blades that were in the shape of discs that they were intended to throw at enemies. Gamecube had there batch of blades but they seemed to be smaller and less effective. Bravely a lone PS2 jumped out of his hidding spot and ran toward the gamecubes. The gamecubes took one glance and threw over 200 disc blades at the PS2. All the PS2s in there hidding spot grew extremly angry and there eyes turned red instead of the average green and in the blink of an eye over 600 PS2s came out and ran toward them. Billy hid behind a near alley and peaked his head out of the alley to see what was going on.

Gamecube attacked them with some great "hits" while they yelled Pikmin, Monkey Ball, and Super Smash Bros. Melee. The PS2s fell down and countered with their own "hits" as hey yelled Metal Gear Solid2, Grand Theft Auto3, and Final Fantasy X. The gamecubes got blown away and stayed down for a long time until they gave out some extremly good "hits" on them back as they yelled Super Mario Sunshine, Metriod Prime, and Super Monkey Ball2. The PS2 counldn't get up!

Then all of a sudden a huge herd of black boxes with what seemed to have green X's for camoflauge, came out of the sky and jump on the gamecubes. They were the X-boxes. As they fell they called the gamecubes weak systems. And the X-boxes stoled many good tools from the PS2, that were still on the floor, like Grand Theft Auto and stoled the great weopon called Banjo Tooie from gamecube. These systems were very sly systems.

Suddenly the PS2s swung around their PS2 controllers and threw them at the X-boxes and Gamecubes. They were very hard and caused lots of damage. The gamecube then swung around their controllers and threw them at the PS2s and X-boxes. They did hit but they seemed soft and confortable.

Then quickly the X-box took out there hugely anticipated weopons, the X-box Live. This gun charged up a huge plasma energy that seemed to make Billy tremble in fear. Then the gun fired and give off a small "pffft". This secret weopon was so crappy it seemed to take a lot of damage away from the X-box army. While they still had the chance, the gamecubes took out there matching water pistols and fired at the X-boxes. They sparked up and seemed to fry from the inside out. The PS2s took out their knives and sliced all of the X-boxes open. Green blood ozzed out off there controller sockets slowly and then they exploded all at once.

The PS2s had about 10 units left and the gamcubes had about 6. The gamecubes took out there GameBoy Advances and threw them at the remaining PS2s. The GameBoy Advances kicked and punched furiosly Dragon Ball Z style. They knocked out 6 PS2s before they were destroyed by a simple drop on the floor. Now there is 4 PS2s and 6 gamecubes.

They all fought with all they had and they had metal pieces sprouting out of them. They attacked each other with all the "hits" they had. Gamecube gave a devestating Luigi uppercut from SSBM and left only 1 PS2 left. But the PS2 gave them a karate kick from GTA vice city, and the gamecubes all broke except 1. With a closer look Billy saw that the last gamecube was his.

The 2 systems fought to the bitter end and in the end the PS2 killed him "graphicly". Then the PS2 seemed to stick his toung out at the gamecube with his wierd disc placer device. Billy ran to his gamecube and cried and yelled madly. He stared at his gamecube closly with his teary eyes and opened his lid. There was still his Super Mario Sunshine. He threw the disc at the PS2 and ran at him with his bat. With on devestating blow he smashed in the PS2. He beat on the broken pieces of the PS2 for at least 2 minutes. Then he droped to his knees and sighed sorrowfully.

"This will teach you to keep me in the closet that long" a strange voice said out of the blue. Then suddenly the bat jumped out of his hands and smashed Billy's head straight in. He laid there until morning alone with all the other corpeses, lifeless.

THE END
Fri 13/09/02 at 01:14
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
One day little Billy was at his house like a normal thursday night. He was playing Mario Sunshine for at least 7 hours. As he played he noticed a still rumble outside. Slowly he inched his way to the window and opened the curtains.

Before him was a huge moving mass of about 500 gamecubes walking wih wierd bisentanial legs. Billy was speachless for at least 10 seconds until he turned around and saw his gamecube was rapidly growing his own pair of legs. In a split second the gamecube jumped up and broke through the window and joined the other gamecubes.

Billy stood almost lifeless looking at the static on his television. He ran to his closet and retrieved his baseball bat that he hasn't used for a while do to the Mario Sunshine addiction he has had for a few weeks, and crawled out the hole that the gamecube had made in his window to retrieve his beloved gamecube. He followed the gamecube herd for a couple of blocks until he reached an open field that seemed to have a set of battle scars permanetly placed in the ground. From a distance he could see a group of oversized black boxes. With a closer look he knew he were PS2s.

The PS2s had there own pair of bisentanial legs and also a scary looking green eye on there fronts. They seemed to be hiding from the gamecubes. Was it fear or are they planning a sneak attack of some kind. They carryed around these wierd blades that were in the shape of discs that they were intended to throw at enemies. Gamecube had there batch of blades but they seemed to be smaller and less effective. Bravely a lone PS2 jumped out of his hidding spot and ran toward the gamecubes. The gamecubes took one glance and threw over 200 disc blades at the PS2. All the PS2s in there hidding spot grew extremly angry and there eyes turned red instead of the average green and in the blink of an eye over 600 PS2s came out and ran toward them. Billy hid behind a near alley and peaked his head out of the alley to see what was going on.

Gamecube attacked them with some great "hits" while they yelled Pikmin, Monkey Ball, and Super Smash Bros. Melee. The PS2s fell down and countered with their own "hits" as hey yelled Metal Gear Solid2, Grand Theft Auto3, and Final Fantasy X. The gamecubes got blown away and stayed down for a long time until they gave out some extremly good "hits" on them back as they yelled Super Mario Sunshine, Metriod Prime, and Super Monkey Ball2. The PS2 counldn't get up!

Then all of a sudden a huge herd of black boxes with what seemed to have green X's for camoflauge, came out of the sky and jump on the gamecubes. They were the X-boxes. As they fell they called the gamecubes weak systems. And the X-boxes stoled many good tools from the PS2, that were still on the floor, like Grand Theft Auto and stoled the great weopon called Banjo Tooie from gamecube. These systems were very sly systems.

Suddenly the PS2s swung around their PS2 controllers and threw them at the X-boxes and Gamecubes. They were very hard and caused lots of damage. The gamecube then swung around their controllers and threw them at the PS2s and X-boxes. They did hit but they seemed soft and confortable.

Then quickly the X-box took out there hugely anticipated weopons, the X-box Live. This gun charged up a huge plasma energy that seemed to make Billy tremble in fear. Then the gun fired and give off a small "pffft". This secret weopon was so crappy it seemed to take a lot of damage away from the X-box army. While they still had the chance, the gamecubes took out there matching water pistols and fired at the X-boxes. They sparked up and seemed to fry from the inside out. The PS2s took out their knives and sliced all of the X-boxes open. Green blood ozzed out off there controller sockets slowly and then they exploded all at once.

The PS2s had about 10 units left and the gamcubes had about 6. The gamecubes took out there GameBoy Advances and threw them at the remaining PS2s. The GameBoy Advances kicked and punched furiosly Dragon Ball Z style. They knocked out 6 PS2s before they were destroyed by a simple drop on the floor. Now there is 4 PS2s and 6 gamecubes.

They all fought with all they had and they had metal pieces sprouting out of them. They attacked each other with all the "hits" they had. Gamecube gave a devestating Luigi uppercut from SSBM and left only 1 PS2 left. But the PS2 gave them a karate kick from GTA vice city, and the gamecubes all broke except 1. With a closer look Billy saw that the last gamecube was his.

The 2 systems fought to the bitter end and in the end the PS2 killed him "graphicly". Then the PS2 seemed to stick his toung out at the gamecube with his wierd disc placer device. Billy ran to his gamecube and cried and yelled madly. He stared at his gamecube closly with his teary eyes and opened his lid. There was still his Super Mario Sunshine. He threw the disc at the PS2 and ran at him with his bat. With on devestating blow he smashed in the PS2. He beat on the broken pieces of the PS2 for at least 2 minutes. Then he droped to his knees and sighed sorrowfully.

"This will teach you to keep me in the closet that long" a strange voice said out of the blue. Then suddenly the bat jumped out of his hands and smashed Billy's head straight in. He laid there until morning alone with all the other corpeses, lifeless.

THE END
Fri 13/09/02 at 01:17
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
ok if you opened this topic and thought it was an average little talk about the consoles I will laugh at you.

I tried a lot on this post well hope you like it. :)

Since I made this farely late I know that there will not be a responce for a while but I will wait.

"sits and waits patiently"

come quick you sleepy weaklings
Fri 13/09/02 at 01:24
Regular
Heh, I actually read all of that!

Not too bad, not too bad at all!

The ending had me cracking up. Sad i know, but the thought of that bat coming to life like that...lol
Fri 13/09/02 at 01:26
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Or†ega wrote:
> Heh, I actually read all of that!
>
> Not too bad, not too bad at all!
>
> The ending had me cracking up. Sad i know, but the thought of that bat
> coming to life like that...lol

"smiles the biggest smile of life"

Thank You :)
Fri 13/09/02 at 02:58
Regular
Lol, very good. Liked the ending :^)
Fri 13/09/02 at 03:00
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Dr Duck wrote:
> Lol, very good. Liked the ending :^)

spank you several times dr. duck :)
Fri 13/09/02 at 09:01
Very good. When I read 'The Great Console War' I was hoping for something like this.

It didn't disappoint.
Fri 13/09/02 at 11:39
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Tetchy wrote:
> Very good. When I read 'The Great Console War' I was hoping for
> something like this.
>
> It didn't disappoint.

Thank you Techy. But the question is did you like it
Fri 13/09/02 at 14:43
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Very good Drunken Cow. Very funny
Fri 13/09/02 at 16:43
Not bad at all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.