GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The impossible mission"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 00:02
Regular
Just got in from a night out on the lash, so please excuse my grammar/spelling if I make any mistakes... I'm pretty gone. Gotta sober up and finish a script before 2am (the cut off point for staying up, any later than that and I just won't wake up at 7am) otherwise we have nothing to shoot with tomorrow. Drinking water, and thinking sober thoughts, but I doubt I can sober up enough to be able to finish this script by 2am

But I can try...

*cue MI-2 music*

*runs around with a pretend gun*
Fri 13/09/02 at 17:06
Yes......bad luck for yer mission...... And maybe 10% for good luck since it is impossible.
Fri 13/09/02 at 00:45
Regular
"That's right!"
I'll give you revenge - if we ever meet I swear I'll look you over, judge if you're worthy of a beating or not, then knock your teeth down your throat. Keep that in mind if you ever come up to Newcastle, or if I travel to whatever inbred hick town you live in
Fri 13/09/02 at 00:44
Regular
no i have fully planned his revenge for him on MSN!
Fri 13/09/02 at 00:43
Regular
".......on the attac"
My mistake. I thought you were going to post another script about your revenge fantasies again......
Fri 13/09/02 at 00:36
Regular
"That's right!"
Can't wait... for what?

Did I mention something that was about to happen, that you lot would experience?

No?

Well then shut up, Lordy
Fri 13/09/02 at 00:29
Regular
".......on the attac"
Can't wait
Fri 13/09/02 at 00:17
"smelly!!"
Good luck, don't shoot the neighbours, lol
Fri 13/09/02 at 00:02
Regular
"That's right!"
Just got in from a night out on the lash, so please excuse my grammar/spelling if I make any mistakes... I'm pretty gone. Gotta sober up and finish a script before 2am (the cut off point for staying up, any later than that and I just won't wake up at 7am) otherwise we have nothing to shoot with tomorrow. Drinking water, and thinking sober thoughts, but I doubt I can sober up enough to be able to finish this script by 2am

But I can try...

*cue MI-2 music*

*runs around with a pretend gun*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.