GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Meka Dragon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/09/02 at 21:04
Regular
I just don't understand...

he makes a fantastic post about mario "if mario was a different stereotype..." which was truly gad worthy...but noooo only 30 something posts on it

also today (or yesterday i don't remember) he wrote a "spof" which included many people from the site like hercules and mystique which was also fantastic. yet it only got 20 replies (at this time in writing).

i don't think that meka is getting the appreciation he deserves.

i may be a n00b and may not know meka that well (not at all) but i think he deserves better than what he is getting after he spends loads of time creating topics to keep us amused

thanks for reading,
Dark Elf.
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:04
Regular
"i am fubby"
I just don't understand...

he makes a fantastic post about mario "if mario was a different stereotype..." which was truly gad worthy...but noooo only 30 something posts on it

also today (or yesterday i don't remember) he wrote a "spof" which included many people from the site like hercules and mystique which was also fantastic. yet it only got 20 replies (at this time in writing).

i don't think that meka is getting the appreciation he deserves.

i may be a n00b and may not know meka that well (not at all) but i think he deserves better than what he is getting after he spends loads of time creating topics to keep us amused

thanks for reading,
Dark Elf.
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:19
Regular
Some newbies don't even get 1 reply for brilliant quality topics.
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
This one did(n't)
Great topic.
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:24
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
20 or 30 replies is actually quite good for this site, plus many people (like myself) read things but don't reply as we don't really have anything to say.

Only spam usually gets losts of replies.
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
...and Longest Threads...

;)
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Meka is probably the single best poster on this site, but I don't think he's under-respected about it.

Plenty of people read his posts and find them amazing, so they reply telling him their opinions and some read and find them amazing, but don't reply, simply because they don't feel the need to.

Meka isn't under-respected.
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:30
"possibly impossible"
And I get oooh, about 3 or 4. What does that tell you? ;-)
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
pb wrote:
> And I get oooh, about 3 or 4. What does that tell you? ;-)

---

Yup, pb, however, is under-respected.

His topics rarely get more than 5 replies, and when you look at his stats and see that hes got 30 GADs they can't exactly be boring, can they?

:-)
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:36
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Some newbies don't even get 1 reply for brilliant quality topics.

HMM i made a pretty crappy post about 5 days ago. It got just under 200 replies in 2 hours.

Its a strange world eh??
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
But topics in FOG Prime rarely get more than a couple of replies, because the main reason anyone goes there is to make GAD posts. So you rarely get replies that aren't "great post, lol"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.