GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Meka Dragon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/09/02 at 21:04
Regular
I just don't understand...

he makes a fantastic post about mario "if mario was a different stereotype..." which was truly gad worthy...but noooo only 30 something posts on it

also today (or yesterday i don't remember) he wrote a "spof" which included many people from the site like hercules and mystique which was also fantastic. yet it only got 20 replies (at this time in writing).

i don't think that meka is getting the appreciation he deserves.

i may be a n00b and may not know meka that well (not at all) but i think he deserves better than what he is getting after he spends loads of time creating topics to keep us amused

thanks for reading,
Dark Elf.
Fri 13/09/02 at 00:15
Regular
pb wrote:
> And I get oooh, about 3 or 4. What does that tell you? ;-)

you always post in prime and most people are to ignorant to look there?
Thu 12/09/02 at 23:23
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
The fact that Meka only gets 20-30 replies is irrelavent. Everyone who posts in his topics are usally respected members of the forums. I'd rather have that, instead of 50 replies all saying "wot iz a reeeeply?".
Thu 12/09/02 at 23:13
Regular
HEH, i said it first, ha ha ha.
Thu 12/09/02 at 23:12
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
up_in_smoke wrote:
> Whats a JAT?

just arrived today
Thu 12/09/02 at 23:12
Regular
up_in_smoke wrote:
> Whats a JAT?

Just Arived Today.
Thu 12/09/02 at 23:11
Regular
Whats a JAT?
Thu 12/09/02 at 22:46
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
it depends what the topic is about, if its somehting people can ridicule (ie stupid JAT/newbie) they will post. if its a brilliant piece of writing they will read it but not know what to say apart from "great work".
Thu 12/09/02 at 22:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I like drones.
Great Post Meka.
I'm on my way...
Thu 12/09/02 at 22:00
Regular
"i am fubby"
okay then i'll keep it it mind
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:57
Regular
There's only so many ways you can say "Great post Meka!" until you find yourself repeating yourself like the drone you'd really hate to be.

So I usually read the topic without a reply.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.