GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBox vs Playstation 2 Which is Better?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/09/02 at 14:36
Regular
I assumme that the playstation 2 is better. Four one it has more games and playstation 2 seems like a big boy system. It can know go online here in the US and Microsoft is just getting in the video game business. I don't mean video games as far as computers.
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:25
Regular
*cough* *cough*
Thu 12/09/02 at 19:31
Regular
A new company is in town, science.

This will wipe the fall with the other 2 companies, it has 3 developers wroking for it.
Thu 12/09/02 at 19:29
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Boz wrote:
> Maths vs english. which is better?
>
> Maths i think as it has much more numbers than english.

I think Both are good. You need both really to have a brighter future. But maths is more boring.
Thu 12/09/02 at 19:26
Regular
Maths vs english. which is better?

Maths i think as it has much more numbers than english.
Thu 12/09/02 at 18:22
Regular
Ah, another console wars.

*leaves*
Thu 12/09/02 at 18:12
"For the horde!!!!"
the PS2 is a lot more popular so if it's more games avalible and longer life in a console then PS2 is the choice.
Thu 12/09/02 at 17:02
Regular
"i am fubby"
whatever...i can't be bothered to argue
Thu 12/09/02 at 16:56
Regular
no i dont think he did.

Seeing that his spelling is horrible, i dont see how much of a fight he could put up. :|
Thu 12/09/02 at 16:48
Regular
"i am fubby"
no...he wanted a console war...
Thu 12/09/02 at 16:46
Regular
Well hes obviously posted this FOR a reason. NOW that the ps2 is online it would be nice to play online console gaming. But the xbox will be online soon and i am prepared to wait.

Living in England and all i cant speak on the ps2 online capabilities because i havnt used them yet.

He has posted it probably because he wants the general publics oppion aswell as the games sites and such. I prefer the xbox. I am looking forward to the online games which are coming out. Plus microsoft seem to be the masters at all such computer orientated subjects, such as online hardware. Though people seem to diss microsoft and say windows is full of bugs, i still think that windows is pretty good.

lynix is apparently pretty good. But no console uses lynix does it?

Xbox is my oppinion, but sony has alot of experience in the gaming market.
I suggest researching games on all 3 consoles and choose on which console wil have the most games that suit your taste.

To tell you the truth i agree with what someone once said, sony hides poor game play with good FMV graphics. :\

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.