GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown 4, Anything about it?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/09/02 at 12:21
Regular
Does anybody know anything a bout "Shut Your Mouth" I think it comes out in December, but i was wondering about the moves whilst i was playing JBI!
Little things like: Does Booker T run against the rope to do his scissor kick?, and when your opponent is leaning against the ropes(like big boot), can you do Van Dams spinning kick to face.
Also do the rock bottom, can you do it from the ground so that he waits for them to get up?, like in the real show.

I have heard that the croud is 3D, but you cannot walk into it this time round.

So anything you know, hear please.

Thanx in advance

(: Getawayman :)
Thu 12/09/02 at 12:21
"smelly!!"
Does anybody know anything a bout "Shut Your Mouth" I think it comes out in December, but i was wondering about the moves whilst i was playing JBI!
Little things like: Does Booker T run against the rope to do his scissor kick?, and when your opponent is leaning against the ropes(like big boot), can you do Van Dams spinning kick to face.
Also do the rock bottom, can you do it from the ground so that he waits for them to get up?, like in the real show.

I have heard that the croud is 3D, but you cannot walk into it this time round.

So anything you know, hear please.

Thanx in advance

(: Getawayman :)
Thu 12/09/02 at 15:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's a wrestling game...
Thu 12/09/02 at 15:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
...no, but seriously.

All the things you questioned can happen - all moves are done correctly and in exactly the same way as those in the real WWE.

It's due out in November, and not December, which is quite good.

More wrestlers, moves, arenas, weapons and storylines are involved, and the Career Mode is apparently much more involving than it was in SmackDown 3.

SmackDown 4: Shut Your Mouth will rock!

:-)
Thu 12/09/02 at 15:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
For more information go to www.smackdown-hotel.com

:-D
Thu 12/09/02 at 16:24
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I could go on forever about this game and how much it rules and stuff.... but I cant be bothered.

It will, quite simply, rule!

All the info you might need is at the SD Hotel.

AJ gave the link.
Thu 12/09/02 at 16:44
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
* sigh *
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
And it has Maven :D
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:51
"smelly!!"
Thanks for the info, Cant wait, have you seen the screen shots, amazing
Thu 12/09/02 at 22:28
Regular
"You Bum!!"
*walks in with a smug look on his face*

And I have played it :)

Truly, that game was really really good-no more of that silly countering that occured in every 2-player JBI match.Counters are much harder to execute.Wrestlers all look spectacular and their moves are really cool as well.Everything you would expect them to do in real life, can be done here
Thu 12/09/02 at 22:34
"smelly!!"
Triple_H wrote:
>Everything you would expect them to do in real
> life, can be done here

I know this is picky, but can Jeff Hardy rung along the crowd barrier and jump on someone.
wots the story mode like

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.