GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown 4, Anything about it?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/09/02 at 12:21
Regular
Does anybody know anything a bout "Shut Your Mouth" I think it comes out in December, but i was wondering about the moves whilst i was playing JBI!
Little things like: Does Booker T run against the rope to do his scissor kick?, and when your opponent is leaning against the ropes(like big boot), can you do Van Dams spinning kick to face.
Also do the rock bottom, can you do it from the ground so that he waits for them to get up?, like in the real show.

I have heard that the croud is 3D, but you cannot walk into it this time round.

So anything you know, hear please.

Thanx in advance

(: Getawayman :)
Sun 22/09/02 at 00:35
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I know lots about this game because I read everything about it. Its my most eagerly awaited game on the list and I cant wait for it.

Just go to:

www.the-smackdown-hotel.co.uk
Sat 21/09/02 at 19:56
"smelly!!"
so how do you know so much about the game, do you have any info on other new games
Sat 21/09/02 at 19:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well Rey isnt a confirmed playable character yet but im sure the 6-1-9 is in.
Sat 21/09/02 at 19:40
"smelly!!"
rey does the 619 to
Sat 21/09/02 at 19:21
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well.... some old, some new footage so i'll let you off this time.
Sat 21/09/02 at 18:57
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Not sure about Rey being in, they could sneak him in at the last minute or something.

Brock is definately in.

And yes, you can climb the titantron and jump off it.

This Official *New* trailer better be *NEW* and not the old one which ive seen about 34974964 times before.

If its the old one I will kill you.
Sat 21/09/02 at 17:22
Hold the phone....

No serious...

Your kidding...

No...

Click
Click
Clunk...

Official New Smackdown 4 Trailer, check out IGN

http://ps2.ign.com
then click on games on the left, then scroll down for Smackdown 4...

Mines loading, probably finish in about an hour or so, hopefully, slow a55 connection...

Why?
Sat 21/09/02 at 17:11
"smelly!!"
Ok, I heard (and saw) that rey and Brock are in. plus u can jump off the titantron
Sat 21/09/02 at 17:05
Regular
"Hmmm....."
No.
Sat 21/09/02 at 15:42
"smelly!!"
I know it's SMACKDOWN 4, but are Jamal & Rosey in it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.