GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The sims on PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 20:24
Regular
Dont know what its going to be like, but apparently its 2 player - which could be quite amusing. Imagine it - instead of going out with your mate to pull, you can do it from the comfort of your sofa. Hehe no, but might be interesting.
Fri 13/09/02 at 23:35
Regular
"Max Power"
the sims is getting boring but sims online sounds gud 4 pc but the ps2 version ive heard its solid to controll
Thu 12/09/02 at 19:01
I have it on PC. Whats this tasks thing? My next door neighbour, who is my best mate, is getting it so i'll play his copy :)
Thu 12/09/02 at 18:17
Regular
Hmm, I did get bored with the PC version. Maybe the 'tasks' feature in the PS2 version may persuade me to rent it.
Thu 12/09/02 at 17:29
Regular
"i am fubby"
it is boring but i'll probabaly get it for the sake of it because you can play over the net on it, like ff11
Thu 12/09/02 at 13:22
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Got to agree with cipro there, im bored of the whole Sims thing now. Got it when it first came out and it was ok for a while, also got some of the add ons that came out. But now theres far too many versions of it, EA really have milked all that they can out of this, and like cipro said, after a while of playing it all does get a little boring.

As for bring it out on PS2, i wouldnt buy it anyway, might as well pay the cheaper prices for it on the PC.
Thu 12/09/02 at 11:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Sims is Boring!!! It may sound like fun controlling you own family however you want, but that initial thrill soon wears off, meaning the only thing that you find entertaining is building your own houses.

The tasks in the PS2 version may help with the games bordom, but still, I wouldn't pay £40 to find out for yourself. At least try before you buy.
Thu 12/09/02 at 10:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Welcome back Grapo

:)
Thu 12/09/02 at 09:47
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
You wonna see the price of bananas!!!!!
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:36
£40 for a lemon, cor prices have increased due to inflation ;)
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:35
Regular
It is worth it for the demo disc, if it saves you £40 on buying a lemon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.