GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"people with unofficial controllers for GC read."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 20:22
Regular
Ive asked about 10 times now and no reply so here goes again.

Are the sticks in the unofficial contollers the same size as the ones in the official?

Also what is the best unofficial pad?
Sat 14/09/02 at 18:03
Regular
"Unretired"
dvdboxoffice.com <- wavebird £20 free shipping from canada, and imported hardware works on any region of console.
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:12
Regular
I'd recommend buying an official one, as they're the best out, or save your money for a Wavebird. However, if you're intent on getting an unofficial one, get the...

Joytech Advanced Controller for £14.99
The Z button is easier to reach than the official one, and has a handy switch that lets you toggle vibration. The 3D stick is a little to sensitive, but nevertheless, it's the best and most comfortable third party controller by far.

Onto the popularly recommended Logic 3 Pro Pad then. I played one round a friends house, and for the same price as the Joytech Advanced Controller (£14.99) you get a comfortable controller with a turbo mode and a 3D Stick with adjustable sensitivity. It's also possible to program the buttons, too. However, it's not as comfortable as Joytech's effort and the D-Pad is inaccurate whilst the rumble motor is unreliable. It's a good controller, but is second to the Joytech Advanced.
Thu 12/09/02 at 19:25
Regular
I would get the Wavebird controller from Nintendo when it comes out.
Thu 12/09/02 at 19:15
Regular
is the logic 3 pro pad still get the 360o (cant do degree thing) on it like the official?

Also who said they had a venom pad, would the grey stick in it fit like the one on the official? i want to do the trick with the stick.
Thu 12/09/02 at 19:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The Logic 3 Pro Pad. I reccomend it over the official one. I prefer the button click and the analogue stick. It also has a turbo function and macro. The shoulder buttons aren't as good, but the z button is better. I prefer it to my official pad.
Thu 12/09/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
The Venom pad is a good pad to get. Everything is the same exept the D-pad is a different shape. The sticks and buttons are the same size.

I've got one so I know.
Thu 12/09/02 at 18:26
Regular
"Unretired"
get the Logic 3 Pro pad for £14.99, all other pads are awful..

Also NEVER get the 4 gamers pad, I ordered it from argos and its bulkier than a X-box controller!
Thu 12/09/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
well only official offerings go into my baby.........
(please note "my baby" is my gamecube, not a real life baby, please do not call the nspcc)
Thu 12/09/02 at 15:56
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I have 2 unofficial Logic 3 £9.99 purple ones and there great, the circle on the stick is a little bigger then the official one but they still feel comfortable.There not bulky either. Hope that helps, :)
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:53
Regular
please i need to know, i dont want to waste money.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.