GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has it begun?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 11:01
Regular
This month OXM reviews Crazy Taxi 3, Baldurs Gate:DA, Hitman 2, The Thing, Madden NFL 2003.

Next month they reckon reviews of Colin McRae 3, Rocky, Timesplitters 2, Deathrow, Quantum Redshift, Morrowind (can't wait for this game) and others.

It seems to me that our wait is over. After stunnig launch games, there wasn't much to shout about. But now I think it has begun. Autumn is here (nearly) and the big games are starting to be released now.

LEt's just get the next few weeks out the way, and then we can play the sort of games that Xbox was designed for.

Bring it on!
Fri 13/09/02 at 14:30
"slightlyshortertagl"
it starts

*in lion king voice*
Fri 13/09/02 at 14:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Opps - forgot about MOH: Frontline. :-) Yup I want that too. At the moment I don't think I'll bother with Quantum Redshift as it looks like a Wipeout clone but with bigger vehicles.
Although being like Wipeout isn't a massive downer, I think it'll be frustrating trying to race a large racer around narrow tracks with that Wipeout style handling.

MOH is a definate though. :-) Oh and I have Halo 2 on pre-order. ;-)
Fri 13/09/02 at 00:25
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Noone want Quantium Redshift or MOH Frontline?
Thu 12/09/02 at 14:56
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Xbox... Stuntman... Xbox... Stuntman... Xbox... Stuntman...
>
> I think he made the right choice! ;-)

well i got stuntman before i new about it and my 2 cd's which means i'd have about errrr £50 ish so nearly there NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

life can be so cruel huh.
Thu 12/09/02 at 14:45
"High polygon count"
Xbox... Stuntman... Xbox... Stuntman... Xbox... Stuntman...

I think he made the right choice! ;-)
Thu 12/09/02 at 12:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ugh - you fool ! Another £80 and that would have been your X-Box. :-)
Thu 12/09/02 at 09:33
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
i won a £100 on the lotto last week LOL

but mum nicked the £20 out of it i owed her :(

still got £80 which isn't gonna go far as i brought stuntman and 2 CD's online D'oh, the rest can go in the x box foundation LOL feel free to donate people.
Thu 12/09/02 at 00:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah its like the time has just sneaked up on us. One minute it seemed like ages away, the next and bang - the games start arriving thick and fast !

Heres the games I want in the run up to Christmas...
Mech Assault
Unreal Championship
Ghost Recon
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Conflict: Desert Storm
Madden 2003
Steel Battallion
Deathrow
DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Metal Gear Solid: Substance
Splinter Cell
Hitman 2
Yager
Blinx
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
Brute Force
Toejam & Earl 3
Battle Engine Aquila
TOCA Race Driver
House Of The Dead 3

Depending how it turns out, I might end up wanting Fifa 2003 as well. But with the things I have to pay out for besides games, I think its going to be a case of trying to choose by priority. Unless of course I either win the lottery or win GAD a hell of a lot over the next few months. ;-))
Wed 11/09/02 at 23:14
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Res shut up, Your getting on my nerves now. Although the GC is'nt my
> fave console, its still beats the PS2 by far....
>
> Is this PS2 still around? Jeez.
>
> Anyway Roll on November!

HEHE soz mate i was joking didn't think it would annoy but it did LOL
Wed 11/09/02 at 22:41
Hitmaker wrote:
> *blinks*
>
> I've got my eye on Blinx.
>
> *blinks again*

That does seem good I agree

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.