GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"September 11th"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 00:43
Regular
I know this a day that people would rather forget, but I just thought id pay my respects to the many 1000's of innocent people that died last year. It's strange, only seems like yesterday that I woke up to such dreaded news. Lets just hope everything goes smoothly tommorow and everyone can now move on in life.

thats all I have to say.
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:31
"The Will of D."
Corruptness, I blame politics myself, it's so poor.
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:27
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
what kind of person would get in a plane hijack it a smash it in to the worlds biggest buildings. they know that america have got a good army so who would want to mess with them. i pay my respects to them i find it sad that other inersent people die.

what is this would coming to???????????????
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:18
Regular
Yeah we was in Graphics (Technology) we've got a new teacher and he did'nt know when to have a minutes silence....
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:17
"The Will of D."
Dark Elf wrote:
> we had a minute silence...but some jerks that thought they were hard
> started talking (i got really peeved) and they were excluded for 3
> days
I feel sorry for the Americans, but I would gladly kick those Jerks butts for that offence.
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:15
"The Will of D."
I'm in Yeay 11 too, we had a minute silence. (well I couldn't hear the start of it though, we usually ring the bell for something like this) Well I was in R.E. at the time and I just couldn't tell when it was going to happen, we were all quiet anyway since we had been moved against our wishes and the only bell I heard was the end of school bell 15 minutes later.
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:12
Regular
"i am fubby"
we had a minute silence...but some jerks that thought they were hard started talking (i got really peeved) and they were excluded for 3 days
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:08
Regular
We had a minutes silence at school (i'm in Year 11) But the school did it all wrong but still, RIP for the people that died, And i just hope noting terrible will ever happen again.
Wed 11/09/02 at 17:27
I had the silence too.
Wed 11/09/02 at 15:58
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I had a silence too.
Wed 11/09/02 at 14:07
Regular
Absolu† Neó wrote:
I too had my silence and feel for both the innocent US and Afgan people.

Yep, me too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.