GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So you been on Sr.........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 23:18
Regular
Star Wars and Saving private ryan on the same night wots wrong with you guys....... back to TV!
Oh yea watched the Arsenal match aswell *rollseyes*
Tue 10/09/02 at 23:18
Regular
Star Wars and Saving private ryan on the same night wots wrong with you guys....... back to TV!
Oh yea watched the Arsenal match aswell *rollseyes*
Wed 11/09/02 at 14:06
Regular
"Remember me?"
Star Wars I recorded and Saving Private Ryan I couldn't care less about. But I watched Johnny Vaughan Tonight. Damn, that guy's "a hoot".
Wed 11/09/02 at 14:07
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I can't get Channel Five :(
I have Star Wars on Video :)
Wed 11/09/02 at 14:15
Regular
it ws in widescreen, and digitalised so it was like crystal clear.
Wed 11/09/02 at 14:18
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Rosalind wrote:
> I can't get Channel Five :(

You're not missing much, apart from repeats of Magnum P.I.
Wed 11/09/02 at 14:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I watched the last half hour of Saving Private Ryan, which perhaps would have only been 20 minutes if C5 didn't put an ad break in every five bleeding minutes. I'm glad i have the film on DVD. I also tapped Star Wars, which I shall be watching later this week.
Wed 11/09/02 at 15:06
Regular
Space Balls was a brilliant one too!
Wed 11/09/02 at 15:09
"The Will of D."
Space balls is a classic, seen it aobut 10 times, funny everytime.
Wed 11/09/02 at 15:15
Regular
"Selected"
Dark Mark wrote:
> But I watched Johnny Vaughan Tonight. Damn, that guy's "a
> hoot".

Damn straight, Vaughanie is a legend. I watched him on Big Breakfast every morning for about 2 years and loved every second of it. Shame about 'Orrible though :/ mind, still watched it and would probably get it on DVD if SR stocked it.

You should all watch him tonight, BBC 1 at 11:05. Brilliant.
Wed 11/09/02 at 15:40
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I watched Saving Private Ryan last night, brilliant film, couldn't care less about Star wars.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.