GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm a Mental Psychopath : Get me out of here!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 20:40
Regular
ITV have today announced a sequel to their massive hit, ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ There will be a different selection of people this time though. This time, the show will feature eight psychopaths who have all been taken out of their mental hospitals to feature in this program.

This show will once again be held in the dense unforgiving Australian jungle but the format will change this time. At the end of each week, the viewers will vote the two people they most hate and will want to be voted out. These two people will then be transported to a specially built arena where they will have to fight to the death to stay in the show. The loser will become the feast of the remaining contestants while the winner will be able to return back to the camp and survive another week of arguments, fights and nasty tricks

This format will continue for the whole 6 weeks until two people are left over. These two people will then have to survive each other for one full week before being set against each other in the battle. The winners of the final battle will earn themself a week in the best mental hospital in the country before being shipped back home to where they were before the show.

A spokesperson for ITV gave us a statement today:

“We feel that this show will help to raise our ever falling ratings to the best we’ve ever had. The success of our last show has shown us just how popular this type of show is and we decided we would try a different type of reality TV show this time.”

This announcement has caused major controversy though; many people feel that this is destroying the jungle. All the different sets and arenas that have got to be constructed will cause major damage to the rainforest and people have been showing their concerns about this.

A spokesperson for the action group gave us a quick statement:

“All these people running around the jungle cannot be any good for it. The amount of destruction that has been done already is bad enough but this will take it too far. These psychopathic people cannot be doing any good while in their carnivorous rampages against each other.”

We should expect to see the new series within the next month.
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:40
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
ITV have today announced a sequel to their massive hit, ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ There will be a different selection of people this time though. This time, the show will feature eight psychopaths who have all been taken out of their mental hospitals to feature in this program.

This show will once again be held in the dense unforgiving Australian jungle but the format will change this time. At the end of each week, the viewers will vote the two people they most hate and will want to be voted out. These two people will then be transported to a specially built arena where they will have to fight to the death to stay in the show. The loser will become the feast of the remaining contestants while the winner will be able to return back to the camp and survive another week of arguments, fights and nasty tricks

This format will continue for the whole 6 weeks until two people are left over. These two people will then have to survive each other for one full week before being set against each other in the battle. The winners of the final battle will earn themself a week in the best mental hospital in the country before being shipped back home to where they were before the show.

A spokesperson for ITV gave us a statement today:

“We feel that this show will help to raise our ever falling ratings to the best we’ve ever had. The success of our last show has shown us just how popular this type of show is and we decided we would try a different type of reality TV show this time.”

This announcement has caused major controversy though; many people feel that this is destroying the jungle. All the different sets and arenas that have got to be constructed will cause major damage to the rainforest and people have been showing their concerns about this.

A spokesperson for the action group gave us a quick statement:

“All these people running around the jungle cannot be any good for it. The amount of destruction that has been done already is bad enough but this will take it too far. These psychopathic people cannot be doing any good while in their carnivorous rampages against each other.”

We should expect to see the new series within the next month.
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:42
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
sounds like it would be a good program to me...
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:46
"The Will of D."
Hopefully someone like Tony Blackburn won't win it........ He was sooooo funny wasn't he (sarcasm bubbling) LOL.
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:08
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
GSmaster wrote:
> Hopefully someone like Tony Blackburn won't win it........ He was
> sooooo funny wasn't he (sarcasm bubbling) LOL.

I didn't actually watch it, it was just sooooooo crap!

Watched the first one and though...

'Hmmm, this is crap!'
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ITV suck. Badly.

They make bad programmes too.

Indeed.

I need help.

Indeed.

:()()()()()(!

-----

!

;)
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:13
Cheap TV

ITV Have become the 3DO of the tv world :D
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:27
That would work.

We could do the same thing with "I'm a convicted killer: Get me out of here!" and give the prize of a 20% shorter sentance to the last man standing. As long as we use convicted child killers and paedophiles, nobody will care.

If we put up a big Jurassic Park style electric fence around a few hundred acres, and attached cameras to their heads, it could make great 24 hour a day digital TV. Watch them as they run through the trees; switch cameras just as they make their killing blow and see what it's like from the victims point of view. Reality TV, right up to the point of death.

Will they run? Will they hide? Will they try to fashion makeshift weapons from the trees and stuff? Or will they all die within the first 20 minutes in an orgy of destruction?

Just to make it interesting, we could throw in a loudspeaker system constantly telling them that they've done bad things and should repent their souls to Jesus. Anyone who finds enlightenment while in the arena, is disqualified and shot with a low dosage tranquilizer dart to slow them down.

If it gets dull, we could throw in a few wild animals to stir them up a bit too.
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
And if it gets too quite, we throw in Roy Keane!

Should liven a few things up!

Or just kill everyone!
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I imagine a televised Battle Royale with head cameras would sell loads.

Sickeningly. But ITV will stoop to anything! Just put Ant + dec on the front adn you'll sell it - thats their attitude!

:)
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
More Popstars...

More Pop Idol...

More crappy shows...

Sums it up really!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.