GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lezbians in A-Level Books"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 19:49
Regular
I started at 6th form(year 12)last week, one of my lessons is English Lit. One of the set books is called The Handmaids Tale, i'm told by teachers there's Lezbian stuff in it. Can anyone verify this. I think it's cool, in a non shovenistic way. Don't hate me for enjoying these bits, i am a red blooded male after all.
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:49
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
I started at 6th form(year 12)last week, one of my lessons is English Lit. One of the set books is called The Handmaids Tale, i'm told by teachers there's Lezbian stuff in it. Can anyone verify this. I think it's cool, in a non shovenistic way. Don't hate me for enjoying these bits, i am a red blooded male after all.
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:08
Regular
"That's right!"
I believe the main character has a lesbian friend. That's all I can remember (hey, it WAS two years since I read it)

It's a weird book, but once you get into it it's not too bad. Except for the fact that all the women have hairy legs and pits... urgh
Tue 10/09/02 at 21:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
Skarra wrote:
shovenistic

Chauvenistic. Awesome if I've spelt that wrong :-D
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Lesbians

not

Lezbians... sounds like people of eastern european country

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.