GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why is there talk of banning me? Admins or moderators please read."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 02:58
Regular
If you cut me, do i not bleed.
If someone insults me do i not have the right to reply?

Yes i do. well..

Why last night when i was horribly offended was i not aloud to post my reply without being told "do you want to get a banning, just because i swore once or twice doesnt neccessarily mean that i was the party to blame i am pretty sure that my counterpart swore at me.

This is just to confirm that i am not to get a banning for my instinctive reaction to last nights appauling behaviour to one member of this forums actions.

Feel free to review last nights talks between Me and 'scouse tw@t'. (That is his name and not a childish insult)

Thanks for your time.
Tue 10/09/02 at 02:58
Regular
If you cut me, do i not bleed.
If someone insults me do i not have the right to reply?

Yes i do. well..

Why last night when i was horribly offended was i not aloud to post my reply without being told "do you want to get a banning, just because i swore once or twice doesnt neccessarily mean that i was the party to blame i am pretty sure that my counterpart swore at me.

This is just to confirm that i am not to get a banning for my instinctive reaction to last nights appauling behaviour to one member of this forums actions.

Feel free to review last nights talks between Me and 'scouse tw@t'. (That is his name and not a childish insult)

Thanks for your time.
Tue 10/09/02 at 04:13
Regular
go to sleep
Tue 10/09/02 at 10:16
Regular
Where does swearing get you? Is there any need to swear? Exactly...
Tue 10/09/02 at 11:00
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
he's right though and if they do ban him then they should of banned whitestripes as he was using worse language than that a week or so ago.
Tue 10/09/02 at 11:18
Regular
Well when I read that conversation between Scouse Tw@t and up_in_smoke, I remember reporting a few posts from both of them. I say SR warn them both and delete the topic.
Tue 10/09/02 at 11:36
Regular
You’re an idiot.

scouse tw@t said this

"Oi, just cos I can hot-wire a car in under 10secs, doesn't mean that you can...erm...call me a Scouser. :D"

Then you replied with this

"Your name preceeds you scouse fvcker. You think you are something which you are not. Frankly if you lived where i do you wouldnt last 5 minutes.

Take a minute to look at yourself, then state what you want to state. But for now just shut the fvck up."

Real difference in the tone of posts there dont ya think?
Tue 10/09/02 at 11:38
Regular
Was that directed at me Ortega?
Tue 10/09/02 at 11:42
Regular
If that was directed at me, I appologise for my wording. I reported Scouse Tw@t's needless insult BEFORE he appologised. Up_in_smoke swore in every post...look.

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ (SPACE) display_messages.php?threadid=(SPACE) 53307&forumid=423
Tue 10/09/02 at 11:43
Regular
DW wrote:
> Was that directed at me Ortega?

No it wasnt, every word at up_in_smoke
Tue 10/09/02 at 11:45
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I think he was talking to up_in_smoke

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.