GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Collection is Complete"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/09/02 at 22:37
Regular
Finally...

My collection is complete.

I went out and bought an Xbox today, and must say i'm very impressed thus far. I'm now lucky to have all three next-gen consoles, and all are very good in their own individual ways.

I was never exactly against the Xbox, just not ready to part with ANOTHER £300. However, seeing as the price is now at £160, it's a very tempting offer, and I by trading in lots of my old PS1 games and some PS2 games i've now completed, I managed to get the Xbox with Halo and Oddworld, two control pads, and the DVD kit for £80.

AWESOME DEAL!

The Xbox is a nice piece of kit, and i'm really thankful I now have the opportunity to play ALL the best games on ALL the next-gen consoles.
Mon 09/09/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Finally...

My collection is complete.

I went out and bought an Xbox today, and must say i'm very impressed thus far. I'm now lucky to have all three next-gen consoles, and all are very good in their own individual ways.

I was never exactly against the Xbox, just not ready to part with ANOTHER £300. However, seeing as the price is now at £160, it's a very tempting offer, and I by trading in lots of my old PS1 games and some PS2 games i've now completed, I managed to get the Xbox with Halo and Oddworld, two control pads, and the DVD kit for £80.

AWESOME DEAL!

The Xbox is a nice piece of kit, and i'm really thankful I now have the opportunity to play ALL the best games on ALL the next-gen consoles.
Mon 09/09/02 at 22:40
Regular
I wish I could afford all the consoles. But I can't. So I hate you. ;)
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
I hope to complete my collection within the next few weeks - Im happy at the moment with my PS2 and GC but there are loads of exclusive X-Box games I really want to play eventually and as you mentioned the price now is even more tempting. Im hoping to get the Console/Halo package and if I can afford another game either Project Gotham, Oddworld or Dead or Alive 3 - I cant wait to get it!
Tue 10/09/02 at 15:35
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I also have a complete collection. Bought a PS2, and XBox both on there launch dates and then bought the Cube on 24th August. Its nice having all 3 consoles as then you dont need to worry about playing a certain exclusive title.
Tue 10/09/02 at 15:44
"High polygon count"
Snap.
Tue 10/09/02 at 17:00
Regular
You lucky, lucky people, and erm, *Monster*.
Tue 10/09/02 at 17:29
Regular
"accidental superher"
adrian wrote:
> I also have a complete collection. Bought a PS2, and XBox both on
> there launch dates and then bought the Cube on 24th August. Its nice
> having all 3 consoles as then you dont need to worry about playing a
> certain exclusive title.

i know what you mean :D
Tue 10/09/02 at 18:44
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Nice one you have made a good choice, what games do you plan to get?
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:14
"For the horde!!!!"
yeah weldone
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:48
I might get a gamecube to complete my collection and get about 2 xbox games and resident evil

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.