GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Condemned out early ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Condemned: Criminal Origins'.
Sat 12/11/05 at 12:43
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
A few sites have started advertising this game as coming out over here on the 25th of November. Seems to be the only game thats coming out early, but if this is the case, I might order it online and save some money, cause I'll still definatly have it for launch.
Sun 13/11/05 at 12:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You know you're gonna buy one - stop trying to resist - you know its useless. ;-)
Sun 13/11/05 at 10:06
Regular
Sooo tempted to try and get one at launch now.

*Looks at credit card...*
Sun 13/11/05 at 04:05
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I probably stand alone on this, but I wish they'd jump on the classics bandwagon and release a Sega Classics collection disc with the likes of the Streets of Rage Series, Golden Axe games, Altered Beast, etc on it.

Used to love playing Streets of Rage - Esepcially Streets of Rage 2, excellent game. ;-)

Tempted to pick up the Capcom classics when it comes out.
Sun 13/11/05 at 01:46
Regular
It has 'Club me in the face and dance in my entrails' all over me.

Think I'll wait for some reviews though, before I purchase. Never can tell with Sega these days, they make so many crap games with nice graphics.
Sat 12/11/05 at 18:20
Regular
"8==="
*Shrugs*

It has "Replay me!" written all over it anyway. :)
Sat 12/11/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Touched!"
Could well be! Anyway..Condmened is looking quality..any idea on how long it is?
Sat 12/11/05 at 16:04
Regular
"8==="
Ahahaha!

Is that Bell?
Sat 12/11/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Touched!"
Hedfix wrote:
> lcarus wrote:
> sPiKeCaSt wrote:
>
> Woody Faceplate
>
> .....
>
> [URL]http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/atores/woody-harrelson/woody-harrelson01.jpg[/URL]

Sick bas. Lose the glasses fix.[URL] http://www.duke.edu/~djm2/images/hippy-gimp.jpg [/URL]
Sat 12/11/05 at 15:31
Regular
"Touched!"
I ordered from game because I've got the voucher codes in the email about getting my console plus I'll have a further £22.50 on my points card.
Sat 12/11/05 at 14:46
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
> sPiKeCaSt wrote:
>
> Woody Faceplate
>
> .....

[URL]http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/atores/woody-harrelson/woody-harrelson01.jpg[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.