GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FantasyMeister Well Done!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/11/00 at 10:47
Regular
Well done on winning mate, it is good to see regulars winning!
Sat 25/11/00 at 15:32
Anyone read my 'Judgement day beckons' post?
HOW couldn't that have won?
Sat 25/11/00 at 11:45
Regular
ditto
Fri 24/11/00 at 20:24
Regular
I think Ali should read some gaming news to get some knowledge of games and new technology.
Fri 24/11/00 at 20:21
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I was trying to imply that it would be nice to take your X-Box and connect to the internet, say, from the backseat of a car or on the bus or on a train, without the wires, hence Wireless Access Protocol, instead of having to trail wires into your phone socket etc. Overall, the best bit of that post was the title, I'm still chuffed with that one, it took me 60 seconds to think up.
Fri 24/11/00 at 20:18
Regular
It must of been frustrating.
I said the idea is used by the Japanese right now, and it's not new!
Fri 24/11/00 at 19:05
Regular
elitesniper- it took me 6 months to win my first game!

Just keep trying but I am on your side!

I think that WAP idea was a bit... (ahem) rubbish!

IF consoles can already access more than just a bit of web text then aren't they already better than WAP?
Fri 24/11/00 at 17:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I don't think theres anything particularly strange about it. I mean its very rare for people to reply to stuff i write so it must boring.

If i can't even get people thinking with my entries, i'm hardly gonna be winning anything with them.
Fri 24/11/00 at 16:59
Regular
Yeah yesterday's post looked a but desperate!
Strange you haven't won yet, i won when i first came here!
Fri 24/11/00 at 16:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
elitesniper wrote:
> I totally never going to win again, i give up.

Again ?? Hey i've never won full stop !
Fri 24/11/00 at 16:45
Regular
I totally never going to win again, i give up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.