GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's a cruel world!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/09/02 at 19:27
Regular
Has anyone noticed how many great games are coming out during the next coming month, I've survived all summer playing just Halo and Project Gotham Racing, now there's 8 games coming out in one month that I must have! (THPS4, Timesplitters 2, Madden NFL 2003, Grand Prix 4, Hitman 2, MGS 2:Substance, Fifa 2003, and Splinter Cell comes out on 1st Nov according to Amazon, doesn't say on Special Reserve) Also there's Terminator, but haven't heard much about that. What games are you looking forward to?

P.S. Anyone know how long the official system link cable is?
Mon 09/09/02 at 19:27
Regular
Has anyone noticed how many great games are coming out during the next coming month, I've survived all summer playing just Halo and Project Gotham Racing, now there's 8 games coming out in one month that I must have! (THPS4, Timesplitters 2, Madden NFL 2003, Grand Prix 4, Hitman 2, MGS 2:Substance, Fifa 2003, and Splinter Cell comes out on 1st Nov according to Amazon, doesn't say on Special Reserve) Also there's Terminator, but haven't heard much about that. What games are you looking forward to?

P.S. Anyone know how long the official system link cable is?
Mon 09/09/02 at 19:29
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Don't buy the official system link cable, it's overpriced.

Just buy some standard crossover cable from a PC Shop.
Mon 09/09/02 at 19:36
Regular
There's also Buffy, Crazy Taxi 3, The Thing, Chase, Conflict Desert Storm.
It's like Christmas without the chubby red & white bloke.

This month I'll be buying:

Hitman 2
Crazy Taxi 3
The Thing
Splinter Cell

And I've won from Special Reserve (GAD):

Chase
Myst III: Exile

It gets worse in November & December.... I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown! :)
Mon 09/09/02 at 19:56
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Well heres my list of games i will be aquring. I only have a few because i dont have loads of money and i dont seem to be able to win gad.

BC
Splinter Cell
THPS4
TWS
RE
PROJECT EGO
TIME SWEEPER
Ghost Recon
HITMAN 2!!

My Current collection is

Amped
Halo
Turok
Mon 09/09/02 at 19:59
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Oh yeh also timesplitters 2.
Mon 09/09/02 at 20:48
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Nomad Soul wrote:
> This month I'll be buying:

> Splinter Cell

Its not out till November. The 22nd I believe, with the US version coming in on the 13th.
Mon 09/09/02 at 21:10
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Its a cruel world and i am proud to be apart of it.
Mon 09/09/02 at 21:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah theres loads of games I want from now through next year. :-) This might be the first time I've had to buy by priority. ;-))
Mon 09/09/02 at 22:30
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
glad i'm working that x box set up is getting close hehe
Mon 09/09/02 at 22:34
Regular
At 6 quid an hour, you should have amassed enough smack-a-roony in about.... 27 hours work time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.