GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Non-Chemically Altered States"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/09/02 at 19:26
Regular
Anybody tried this for themselves?

Basically using sound waves on each ear at different frequencys and having halved ping pong balls and red light shining, you can alter your mind.
Its basically having a lucid dream, in the daytime whenver you like.

It gives you a sense of euphoria and drearyness, and soon as you turn everything off your back to normal. So far there is no harm from this and is a must for all those who love to get thrills from "highs"....

Best thing is it isnt dangerous or anything, and not illegal.. And Its great to experience....

Also I can control my dreams (Lucid Dreaming)..... Its great looking forward to falling asleep everynight.

If anyone wants any details on these two activities just reply ot this topic asking and i'll post everything you need to know.....
Tue 10/09/02 at 21:27
Regular
Well if he's not going to let me get any when i'm awake...

:^)
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That was God punishing you for trying to have a naughty dream
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:36
Regular
*hole* in the ground, sorry
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:35
Regular
Odd timing, but some time after falling asleep this morning (having woken once to stop my alarm clock :^) ), i was dreaming that i was at home, and my dead cat was there, alive as a kitten.
When i saw its side was engraved (i forget what it said), i remember gradually realising it must be a dream. Then i tried to direct the course of the dream.
Unfortunately, instead of the naked women appearing, a whole in the ground appeared instead, and i found myself falling through the blue and red swirly light. There was a dog there too. Might have been the one from the simpsons.

Then i woke up.

It was crap, but i can see how there'd be potential if you had control over it.

Might be worth having a go. Any thoughts on control?
Tue 10/09/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Cool

I'd like to lucid dream

I think on one or two occasions i've noticed I'm dreaming... sometimes i wake up because I know it's a dream but once or twice I've tried to change it
Tue 10/09/02 at 18:36
Regular
"Unretired"
If you become a frequent lucid dreamer you can use it to your advantage, basically you can try something with your sub-conscious that can help you in life, Try it yourself....
Tue 10/09/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Unretired"
Firstly Dr Duck, the halved ping pong balls on your eyes allow only one shade of light to reach your eyes, as well as the frequencies the brain has no distractions and this causes the great feelings and visions.

<- Pappa Lazarou -> wrote:
> i would like to lucid dream, tell me more.
>
> perfecting that technique would help me immeasurably
>
> I read a text file once that said you have to get in the habit of
> asking yourself all the time if you are dreaming, and proving that you
> are not. Then when you go to sleep, theoretically you will do the
> same and realise you are, hence lucid dreaming. I tried this briefly,
> but not with any real enthusiasm. Isn't there an easier way?

Yes thats one way, another way is to always be skeptical of whats "possible" such as like if your flying your obviously dreaming, this cycle in your mind (with enough practice) will carry on when your asleep, and when you do experience such occurances tell your self "Im in a dream", your realization at this point will give you control over your dream and its great fun! It seems so real at the time too!....

So when your ready to fall asleep, tell yourself "Tonight I will fly" And then imagine yourself flying, when asleep hopefully you shall fly and realize, this is the easiest way.

The next way is to do it your way, pick things up keep checking that your not in a dream, things like read part of a book, look away and read it again, never in a dream will it be the same......
Tue 10/09/02 at 01:48
Regular
i would like to lucid dream, tell me more.

perfecting that technique would help me immeasurably

I read a text file once that said you have to get in the habit of asking yourself all the time if you are dreaming, and proving that you are not. Then when you go to sleep, theoretically you will do the same and realise you are, hence lucid dreaming. I tried this briefly, but not with any real enthusiasm. Isn't there an easier way?
Mon 09/09/02 at 19:41
Regular
Conscious lucid dreaming - Tell me more....
Mon 09/09/02 at 19:38
Regular
Opps, 'having' halved pingpong balls, not halving halved pingpong balls.

Still curious about the importance of them...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.