GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get your pic in the mag!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/09/02 at 14:23
Regular
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you budding photographers out there - you can get a photo you've taken in the next issue of the Special Reserve magazine! All of you with a L'Espion Digital Camera listen up - if you've taken some really cool pictures with your tiny wee camera, then send us the best ones, and if you're lucky, we may put them in the mag! We're doing a small secion on the tiny Digital Dream wonder, and we've room for about 3 images.

If you've got a nice photo of friends taken with the L'Espion, or nice scenery, or anything that's of good quality and not too obscene, then either upload it and point us to it, or e-mail the highest quality image to [email protected].

We need you, and we need your pics! Don't wait too long on this one though, photos must be submitted before Thursday afternoon, at 4pm. Get snapping!
Tue 10/09/02 at 17:16
Regular
I am Mam Bargera
Tue 10/09/02 at 16:54
Regular
"~H~I~M~"
Bam Magera wrote:
> Starlight wrote:
> I am Bam Margera
>
> That's funny because i thought i was Bam Magera.

That's right, you are Bam Magera, yet I am Bam Margera.

In ya face.
Tue 10/09/02 at 12:11
Regular
I'm Snuggly? WOW, what a compliment. Ali, can I have my status changed to staff regular for the day please :-)
Tue 10/09/02 at 12:09
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
so are you snuggly huh huh your in a good mood for my sharp and witted reply huh huh?
Tue 10/09/02 at 12:07
Regular
~Res~ wrote:
> well that rules out your 'personal pix' huh :)

Isn't that a bit offensive and a bit personal? It may just be me, but boy oh boy, you had better hope Snuggly's in a good mood today :-D
Tue 10/09/02 at 11:54
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> It doesn't matter what it's of, just a nice picture that wouldn't look
> out of place in an advert for said camera.

well that rules out your 'personal pix' huh :)
Tue 10/09/02 at 11:53
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> I am Victoria Hayward

Don't lie, we all know you're Vicki P. :-P

Why don't you post with your username? Mrs. Asher D...*sniggers*
Tue 10/09/02 at 11:49
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It doesn't matter what it's of, just a nice picture that wouldn't look out of place in an advert for said camera.
Tue 10/09/02 at 08:49
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
umm, I've got a l'espirit digital camera, its by the same company, can I use that? (pretty please).
Mon 09/09/02 at 22:21
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> *Pop*
>
> No really, give me your pictures.

i see your pop and i raise you a *Popped*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.