GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All games banned in greece! :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/09/02 at 20:58
Regular
Greece just passed an incredibly short sighted and absolutely ridiculous law using the grand old excuse, "Well we're stupid and lazy, so we made a law so the people complaining would drown out the hollow sound our heads make when we bonk them together to think up new laws." What's the new law? Well just that every form of electronic gaming has been banned outright from the country. And I mean every form of electronic gaming. This includes mobile phones with games (goodbye Snake II) and Gameboys and most definitely includes any PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or PC game. if you get caught playin a computer game in greece then you can face fines up to 75,000 euroes, or for all my fellows chums in the UK thats £48,230.30 and you can face a prison sentance of up to 12 months.
Sun 08/09/02 at 20:58
Regular
"standupandchatpeopl"
Greece just passed an incredibly short sighted and absolutely ridiculous law using the grand old excuse, "Well we're stupid and lazy, so we made a law so the people complaining would drown out the hollow sound our heads make when we bonk them together to think up new laws." What's the new law? Well just that every form of electronic gaming has been banned outright from the country. And I mean every form of electronic gaming. This includes mobile phones with games (goodbye Snake II) and Gameboys and most definitely includes any PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or PC game. if you get caught playin a computer game in greece then you can face fines up to 75,000 euroes, or for all my fellows chums in the UK thats £48,230.30 and you can face a prison sentance of up to 12 months.
Sun 08/09/02 at 21:00
Regular
So?

Anyway if i go to greece i won't be buying/playing games because i will be on da beach or by the POOL.
Sun 08/09/02 at 21:06
Regular
"standupandchatpeopl"
just letting people now
Sun 08/09/02 at 21:10
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
...some of us are interested...
Sun 08/09/02 at 22:32
Regular
i told everyone ages ago!
Sun 08/09/02 at 22:49
Regular
I know you were letting people know and i know people are interested as i am myself because i was just saaying.
Mon 09/09/02 at 16:25
Regular
"i am fubby"
i don't live in greece...therefore i couldn't give a monkeys

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.