GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anyone tell me the name of this game ive played once."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/09/02 at 19:05
Regular
A few years back in a pier arcade, me and my mate were just cruising thru when we saw a game which i cant remember the name of and would like to know.

It was a pretty old looking game. Probably from about 92',93', or 94. And its a kind of driving / shooting game.

The whole thing consisted of One large screen, two seats (next to each other) One of the seats had a steering wheel and a Light-gun attatched and the other seat just had a gun and maybe some other buttons. But one person would drive and shoot, and the other person would just shoot. Or the person who wasnt driving could have both guns and the driver would just drive.

You would speed along long windey roads and cars would over take you and shoot behind at you. etc. Bosses would appear at the end of each level and you could collect power ups i think of the road.

Anyone know what this game is called??

any infomation would be greatly appreciated.
Sun 08/09/02 at 19:05
Regular
A few years back in a pier arcade, me and my mate were just cruising thru when we saw a game which i cant remember the name of and would like to know.

It was a pretty old looking game. Probably from about 92',93', or 94. And its a kind of driving / shooting game.

The whole thing consisted of One large screen, two seats (next to each other) One of the seats had a steering wheel and a Light-gun attatched and the other seat just had a gun and maybe some other buttons. But one person would drive and shoot, and the other person would just shoot. Or the person who wasnt driving could have both guns and the driver would just drive.

You would speed along long windey roads and cars would over take you and shoot behind at you. etc. Bosses would appear at the end of each level and you could collect power ups i think of the road.

Anyone know what this game is called??

any infomation would be greatly appreciated.
Sun 08/09/02 at 21:16
Regular
"accidental superher"
i know which one you're talking about...not totally sure about the name...
something like lucky and chase or lucky and wild...
Mon 09/09/02 at 00:20
Regular
Actually , that could be it. I can vaugly remember the name being taken from the two characters you are supposed to be playing.
Mon 09/09/02 at 00:31
Regular
http://emustatus.rainemu.com/games/lwild.htm

http://www.klov.com/L/Lucky_&_Wild.html
Mon 09/09/02 at 00:51
Regular
cheers mate.

This has been bugging me for ages!

Thanks for the help! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.