GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Character's Secret Jobs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/09/02 at 05:03
Regular
In the gaming industry many famous game charaters can't just be game charaters because sadly the Nintendo and Sony companies dont pay much. For instance Samus doesnt just play a bounty hunter in games. She has to bring in the bounty to bring home the bacon.And Mario is not only a famous game hero, but also a great plumber.

But as Samous and Mario let they're jobs out in the open, many others keep them a secret from the press. The great Solid Snake of the Metal Gear Solid series, actualy also is a underwear model. Yes thats right, Solid Snake strouts his stuff all over the runway as he wears his shiny, multi colored, poka-doted boxers. Havent you noticed him looking at those pictures of women in Metal Gear Solid 2? In his head he was thinking "Wow what a great bikini. Snake sure knows his Metal Gears and his identity, but he also knows how to walk down the runway and look good while doing it.

Link may be the savior of all Hyrule but he couldn't of done it with his hard long years learning the art of gardening. After countless days of Martha Sweart specials on television, he can wield his great lawnmower and gardnening scizors, and take on any pesky weeds that dare to chalenge him. Didn't you wonder why Link is always cutting bushes, making the land good and flat in his games. Well, now you got your answer. Link learned to master the sword after a really bad battle with a very strong branch that ruined his garden by blocking the sun. And plain hinges can't cut it he knew he had to get his trusty sword, that he bought at a bargin on the Martha Sweart auctioning hour, and cuts that branch down to size.

Lara Croft the great Tomb Raider doesn't just do what she does in games. She also has one of the most important jobs that I can think of. In between her dangerous games she makes the easy squeeze lids on mayonaze bottles. If it wasn't for the Lara we wouldn't be able to enjoy our mayonaze on our tuna sandwish and our burgers. It's not easy making those easy squeeze lids. She has to squeeze and conpress that plastic in the perfect shape for the perfect squirt. She agreed for this job after her horrible encounter when she had her favorite triple decker bacon with cheese and had a bottle of her favorite mayonaze. She squeezed tightly and "PFFFF" nothing comes out. She did her her 9mm and her assult rifle but it still wouldn't let a squirt of mayonaze out. I know it's a horrible thought. Now Lara never has to deal with stubborn lids ever again.

Out of many secrets of all the most open has to be Kirby's. He has transformed into archers, bombers, ice cubes, fire breathers, and a pink circle. Many think this pink circle is his natural form, but with his normal form he is secretly a boby builder/personal trainer. He has trained many people that end up being famous. The Rock and Carmen Electra are the most famous of them all. His tremendous biseps and triseps have scared to death many of his foes and he doesn't show his real power in his games until he needs to do things that require actual physical ability like opening a bottle of ketchup or lifting a pack of pencils.

All three of these characters have there secret jobs but there are so many more characters with there own little hidden part time jobs. Even all the the popularity in the world can't pay for bread or taxes. Well Banjo the garbageman, Sonic the taste tester, Bowser the tap dancer, and Crash the tap dancer have had there moments where they were in the spotlight but they always will try to keep there secrets as far awa from any wandering eyes.
Sun 08/09/02 at 05:03
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
In the gaming industry many famous game charaters can't just be game charaters because sadly the Nintendo and Sony companies dont pay much. For instance Samus doesnt just play a bounty hunter in games. She has to bring in the bounty to bring home the bacon.And Mario is not only a famous game hero, but also a great plumber.

But as Samous and Mario let they're jobs out in the open, many others keep them a secret from the press. The great Solid Snake of the Metal Gear Solid series, actualy also is a underwear model. Yes thats right, Solid Snake strouts his stuff all over the runway as he wears his shiny, multi colored, poka-doted boxers. Havent you noticed him looking at those pictures of women in Metal Gear Solid 2? In his head he was thinking "Wow what a great bikini. Snake sure knows his Metal Gears and his identity, but he also knows how to walk down the runway and look good while doing it.

Link may be the savior of all Hyrule but he couldn't of done it with his hard long years learning the art of gardening. After countless days of Martha Sweart specials on television, he can wield his great lawnmower and gardnening scizors, and take on any pesky weeds that dare to chalenge him. Didn't you wonder why Link is always cutting bushes, making the land good and flat in his games. Well, now you got your answer. Link learned to master the sword after a really bad battle with a very strong branch that ruined his garden by blocking the sun. And plain hinges can't cut it he knew he had to get his trusty sword, that he bought at a bargin on the Martha Sweart auctioning hour, and cuts that branch down to size.

Lara Croft the great Tomb Raider doesn't just do what she does in games. She also has one of the most important jobs that I can think of. In between her dangerous games she makes the easy squeeze lids on mayonaze bottles. If it wasn't for the Lara we wouldn't be able to enjoy our mayonaze on our tuna sandwish and our burgers. It's not easy making those easy squeeze lids. She has to squeeze and conpress that plastic in the perfect shape for the perfect squirt. She agreed for this job after her horrible encounter when she had her favorite triple decker bacon with cheese and had a bottle of her favorite mayonaze. She squeezed tightly and "PFFFF" nothing comes out. She did her her 9mm and her assult rifle but it still wouldn't let a squirt of mayonaze out. I know it's a horrible thought. Now Lara never has to deal with stubborn lids ever again.

Out of many secrets of all the most open has to be Kirby's. He has transformed into archers, bombers, ice cubes, fire breathers, and a pink circle. Many think this pink circle is his natural form, but with his normal form he is secretly a boby builder/personal trainer. He has trained many people that end up being famous. The Rock and Carmen Electra are the most famous of them all. His tremendous biseps and triseps have scared to death many of his foes and he doesn't show his real power in his games until he needs to do things that require actual physical ability like opening a bottle of ketchup or lifting a pack of pencils.

All three of these characters have there secret jobs but there are so many more characters with there own little hidden part time jobs. Even all the the popularity in the world can't pay for bread or taxes. Well Banjo the garbageman, Sonic the taste tester, Bowser the tap dancer, and Crash the tap dancer have had there moments where they were in the spotlight but they always will try to keep there secrets as far awa from any wandering eyes.
Sun 08/09/02 at 05:41
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
i made this to be a GAD contender do you guys think i have a chance??

well since its almost 6:00 in the morning on the site clock i suppose everyone is asllep but as soon as you all wake please give me your honest unbias opinion.

"waits patiently"
Sun 08/09/02 at 18:01
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Dude, I didn't wait all night for an opinion post for nothing. I know it's not a long story, but i did try hard on it. I even did all that's in my power when it comes to spell check.

GGGGRRRR read this please

"drops to his knees and begs"
Sun 08/09/02 at 18:20
Regular
"i am fubby"
i read it...
Sun 08/09/02 at 18:21
Regular
"i am fubby"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Dude, I didn't wait all night for an opinion post for nothing. I know
> it's not a long story, but i did try hard on it. I even did all that's
> in my power when it comes to spell check.

you spelt mayonaise wrong (and i probabaly did too)
Sun 08/09/02 at 18:25
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Good post.

Err . . . I mean, compared to how you started on these forums.
Sun 08/09/02 at 18:25
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Dark Elf wrote:
> Drunk Cow wrote:
> Dude, I didn't wait all night for an opinion post for nothing. I
> know
> it's not a long story, but i did try hard on it. I even did all
> that's
> in my power when it comes to spell check.
>
> you spelt mayonaise wrong (and i probabaly did too)

u did :)
Sun 08/09/02 at 18:33
Regular
"i am fubby"
thanx for the tip
Sun 08/09/02 at 18:52
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
It might've won if you didn't spam as much. You "sprouted" a bad reputation for yourself, and so you aren't as likely to win GAD as someone who writes good stuff, like pb.
Sun 08/09/02 at 19:13
Regular
Above average, so have an unappropriate fact.

Contary to belief, dogs can actually see some colour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.