GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemin Exclusive For X-Box"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/09/02 at 22:01
Regular
I Just read this on www.fake-game-site-that-does-not-or-will-not-ever-exist.com

"A news conference in Tokyo last night saw the premier for the X-Box's latest game 'Pokemin'. This latest game was unveiled by Bill Gates and a bunch of teenage, american computer nerds.

Bill Gates Described this new game as a 'revolutionary concept', and, from what Mr. Gates told us, it sounds very intreging.

In Pokemin you play a boy who, lives on a shape ship, named Tash, who has always dreamed of being a Pikmon trainer. Pikmon are a type of animal they you are able to catch in Piki balls. After his space ship crashes onto a planet, he only has 31 days to repair his ship and return home. During his first day he finds a Pokemin - Pokachu - and soon learns more about them

Not many more details were revealed, but from the few screenshots that we saw, this game looks fantastic. It looks as if you have to use Pokemin toget your space ship back to its usual state so you can fly home. You have to battle other Pokemin to get stop the obstructing you, and you can even capture them to aid you!

Tash is real eyecandy dressed in a space suitas well as being clad in a baseball cap. Rumours of other Characters being named Musty, Brock or even Ulimar are still just rumours, but they are getting stronger by the hour.

Over 149 Pokemin are said to be on the game, all with there own special powers. they all look like little plant things, but Microsoft say they change. We are all eager to hear more about this shockingly new concept.

Release dates are also something that only internet message boarders can speculate about, but most seem to think that late 2003 is likely for this refreshingly original idea"

Sat 04/01/03 at 19:18
"+ suspicious minds"
spanune wrote:
> is this new game real! because i seem to remember somthing quiet
> simalar called pokemon which was a tv program which is basically the
> same

I really hope you joke. i really do. mooron
Fri 03/01/03 at 19:47
is this new game real! because i seem to remember somthing quiet simalar called pokemon which was a tv program which is basically the same
Thu 02/01/03 at 09:57
Regular
"Festivus!"
RAAA!
Sat 14/09/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Come to the Dark Green Side mate. ;-)

*Hair blows in the wind*

There is no place for a guy like me. I am a freeloader (LOL!), I live life as I want to live it, free. :D

Heh- what is actually funny though, is that although I am an Xbox owning Ninty with a PS2 *looks confused* I don't take sides with any of them. I do sped most of my time in FOG chat and the Ninty forum, but I like coming in here to. I'll pop in every so often. :D

Plus, i'm going to the Xbox department of Microsoft UK for work experience in three weeks! yay! They normally only allow 16 year olds to go there (i'm 15), but My Dad gave them my GAD winning post about Gaming Health Hazards, and they were so impressed with it that they offered me work experience in the Xbox department and are using my post as Consumer Information.

:D
Wed 11/09/02 at 23:16
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Silent85 wrote:
> hehehehehe good news folks if I pass my test I will be driving my mums
> mazda 323 to college that feels good you know lol

HMMMMMM 323 tis ok i suppose.
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:20
hehehehehe good news folks if I pass my test I will be driving my mums mazda 323 to college that feels good you know lol
Wed 11/09/02 at 09:18
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Tribute wrote:
> I have a cool £400 waiting for me in my Bank account :)

lucky you :( actualy i have more than that sitting in mine LOL but it's going towards paying me dad back for my car insurance :(
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:46
:P:P:P:P:P
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:44
Regular
"Festivus!"
I have a cool £400 waiting for me in my Bank account :)
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ah. Buffy.

*Cough!*

Yes. Money you have? I have not. No. Problem I see for myself. Hmmmmm. I need money, I do you see.

Ah well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.