GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question: Do you get money back from special reserve if you pre-order a game then it goes down in price before its released?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/09/02 at 20:39
Regular
Question: Do you get money back from special reserve if you pre-order a game then it goes down in price before its released? Well do you?
Sun 08/09/02 at 11:01
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I ordered GT3 back in September 2000 and it didnt come out until July 2001, the price went down and I got some money back. I think I got the money back before the game was released. But so far I havent recieved anything for Buffy being reduced, as I pre-ordered that back in Febuary when it was £42.99 and now its £39.99.
Sat 07/09/02 at 22:06
Regular
Yeah, you do. When I ordered my GameCube it went down in price and I got that money back.
Sat 07/09/02 at 20:50
Regular
and if not, you could cancel the pre-order, and order again.

Probably put you back a little way in the queue though.
Sat 07/09/02 at 20:42
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yes, I would have thought so. I'm pretty sure you would do.

You should post this in the Customer Service forums though the SR staff can awnser for you there.
Sat 07/09/02 at 20:41
Regular
"Festivus!"
dunno. Ask a member of staff.
Sat 07/09/02 at 20:39
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Question: Do you get money back from special reserve if you pre-order a game then it goes down in price before its released? Well do you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.