GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's Next For The Simpson's?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/09/02 at 19:47
Regular
What’s next for The Simpson’s? With the upcoming release The Simpson’s skateboarding that is a rip off of Tony Hawks and the other 2 recent Simpson’s releases Simpson’s Road Rage and Wrestling that are rip off of WWF games and Crazy Taxi.

So what other games can America’s most dysfunctional family rip off in ye old Simpson’s style. I’ve thought of some good ideas that I hope you will all enjoy.

PRO EVOLUTION SIMPSON’S SOCCER:

You get to control one team and one team only The Simpson’s family which is everyone related to the Simpson’s even Bart’s evil brother and Grandpa. In usual ISS fashion there are no real names, there is Paulo Di Bartio, Lisa Henry, Maggie N’Gotty, Homer Okocha and Marge Kinsella among others. You can play the matches in all the usual places Springfield Elementary and Moe’s with others to unlock.

SIMPSONS: ROGUE LEADER:

Take to the skies as Bart Skywalker and Princess Lisa try to stop Darth Homer from destroying the world. Lisa flies on her Saxophone whilst Bart uses his Skateboard as a hovercraft and Homer has a flying Donut, which he sits in the middle of. There are some hard bosses to defeat such as Mr Burnwacka and Sideshow Darth Maul.

SIMPSONS EVOLUTION:

Here you can see just what The Simpson’s will look like 100 years from now, you would assume they would have changed but not The Simpson’s they just don’t seem to grow up, Bart’s been 10 since the show started and Lisa’s been 8 but I guess that’s cartoons for you. It seems that in the past 100 years Professor Frink made a horrific mistake in his Lab whilst testing a fossil and brought the extinct species back to life and your job as Colonel Homer is to kill them all simple. The game starts off easy with you setting up traps for the Dinosaurs and they fall for them but by the end of the game it gets a more serious and you need guns to finish the T-Rex off once and for all.

SSX (SIMPSONS SNOWBOARDING XTRAVAGANZA):

You start off with just one character Bart and one level The Kwik-E-Mart and you must do well in the game to unlock extra characters and levels. Bart’s snowboard is basically his Skateboard with no wheels, Marge uses her hair as a board and Maggie uses her dummy.

MR BURNS MANSION:

Mr Burns has kidnapped Bart after Homer burnt down the Nuclear Power Plant and Marge isn’t standing for it, you control her as she goes through Mr Burns mansion with a feather duster which she can use to kill the Dust zombies and find her way to Bart. Mr Smithers is also in the game and appears frequently bragging about having the oldest and richest boyfriend in Springfield.

So there you have it even though there are to be no new Simpson’s episodes made, the future of games still looks very promising for any Die Hard Simpson’s fan, which I am pleased about.
Sun 08/09/02 at 19:09
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Very nice post there bud, some good ideas :D The simpsons will probably do a snowboarding game now they've gone all extreme sports on us.
Sun 08/09/02 at 18:54
LOL. Very funny It seems like these forums have a lot of funny posts i think i'll be staying on here for quite a while.
Sun 08/09/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Greta post TFH, really funny. What about a Super Bart Sunshine? :D
Sun 08/09/02 at 11:07
Regular
"Bobba you"
Lol, great post.
Sun 08/09/02 at 10:55
Regular
"  "
Heh. Great post TFH. :D
Sat 07/09/02 at 20:59
Good point on The Simpsons games.
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:58
Regular
"That's right!"
*memories of Simpsons arcade are brought back*

Ah, happy memories

I even got to play it in America when I was 10
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:54
Regular
An entertaining post.

How about one where you copy Crazy Taxi, and you can call it Simpsons Road Ra...oh.

:D
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:47
Regular
What’s next for The Simpson’s? With the upcoming release The Simpson’s skateboarding that is a rip off of Tony Hawks and the other 2 recent Simpson’s releases Simpson’s Road Rage and Wrestling that are rip off of WWF games and Crazy Taxi.

So what other games can America’s most dysfunctional family rip off in ye old Simpson’s style. I’ve thought of some good ideas that I hope you will all enjoy.

PRO EVOLUTION SIMPSON’S SOCCER:

You get to control one team and one team only The Simpson’s family which is everyone related to the Simpson’s even Bart’s evil brother and Grandpa. In usual ISS fashion there are no real names, there is Paulo Di Bartio, Lisa Henry, Maggie N’Gotty, Homer Okocha and Marge Kinsella among others. You can play the matches in all the usual places Springfield Elementary and Moe’s with others to unlock.

SIMPSONS: ROGUE LEADER:

Take to the skies as Bart Skywalker and Princess Lisa try to stop Darth Homer from destroying the world. Lisa flies on her Saxophone whilst Bart uses his Skateboard as a hovercraft and Homer has a flying Donut, which he sits in the middle of. There are some hard bosses to defeat such as Mr Burnwacka and Sideshow Darth Maul.

SIMPSONS EVOLUTION:

Here you can see just what The Simpson’s will look like 100 years from now, you would assume they would have changed but not The Simpson’s they just don’t seem to grow up, Bart’s been 10 since the show started and Lisa’s been 8 but I guess that’s cartoons for you. It seems that in the past 100 years Professor Frink made a horrific mistake in his Lab whilst testing a fossil and brought the extinct species back to life and your job as Colonel Homer is to kill them all simple. The game starts off easy with you setting up traps for the Dinosaurs and they fall for them but by the end of the game it gets a more serious and you need guns to finish the T-Rex off once and for all.

SSX (SIMPSONS SNOWBOARDING XTRAVAGANZA):

You start off with just one character Bart and one level The Kwik-E-Mart and you must do well in the game to unlock extra characters and levels. Bart’s snowboard is basically his Skateboard with no wheels, Marge uses her hair as a board and Maggie uses her dummy.

MR BURNS MANSION:

Mr Burns has kidnapped Bart after Homer burnt down the Nuclear Power Plant and Marge isn’t standing for it, you control her as she goes through Mr Burns mansion with a feather duster which she can use to kill the Dust zombies and find her way to Bart. Mr Smithers is also in the game and appears frequently bragging about having the oldest and richest boyfriend in Springfield.

So there you have it even though there are to be no new Simpson’s episodes made, the future of games still looks very promising for any Die Hard Simpson’s fan, which I am pleased about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.