GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heh!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 16:49
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I just put Challenge TV on Sky. I like the classics, whether it's games or TV.

And Bruce's Pric is Right was on. When I was little I used to love that show. But what caught my attention was a particular prize up for grabs.

"The latest in gaming technology, with six of the currently most popular games."

It was an N64, with Zelda in the console.

Dunno what the other games were, but it just caught my eye. You know how that happens.

"The latest in gaming technology."

Maybe it isn't the latest anymore, but if you ask me it's still the best, and even today, I'd happily trade a PS2 for an N64. I'd keep my Cube though. And given the choice of prizes:
- A dishwasher
- An N64
- A camera which automatically winds the film

I think you all know which I'd have! Even if I was 40 years old with a family, i think I'd still turn down the dishwasher. Unless I'd never experienced the N64.
Mon 14/11/05 at 18:41
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Silence, Agatha.
Mon 14/11/05 at 18:39
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
gimo80 wrote:
> it's one of those games that just make you cry with sheer joy

You girl.
Mon 14/11/05 at 18:39
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Challenge is one of my favourite channels. It really highlights just how crap TV is nowadays.

And as for the N64 - forget specs, it is the best console ever!
Mon 14/11/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Ah, good old Brucy. That was when Saturday night telly was actually decent - I'm thoroughly enjoying X Factor now though... ahem....

As for Zelda, it's one of those games that just make you cry with sheer joy - 7 years down the line, and it's still the best game ever.
Mon 14/11/05 at 16:52
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Quality. good game good game.

My dads mate won the top doo-dah on that show. worth 27k
Mon 14/11/05 at 16:49
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I just put Challenge TV on Sky. I like the classics, whether it's games or TV.

And Bruce's Pric is Right was on. When I was little I used to love that show. But what caught my attention was a particular prize up for grabs.

"The latest in gaming technology, with six of the currently most popular games."

It was an N64, with Zelda in the console.

Dunno what the other games were, but it just caught my eye. You know how that happens.

"The latest in gaming technology."

Maybe it isn't the latest anymore, but if you ask me it's still the best, and even today, I'd happily trade a PS2 for an N64. I'd keep my Cube though. And given the choice of prizes:
- A dishwasher
- An N64
- A camera which automatically winds the film

I think you all know which I'd have! Even if I was 40 years old with a family, i think I'd still turn down the dishwasher. Unless I'd never experienced the N64.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.