GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The princess peach conspiracy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/09/02 at 19:26
Regular
Nothing struck me as odd until I first played Super Mario 64... I just thought Nintendo threw in the same ol' story everytime so players have a reason to play as Mario. Then I pondered a bit while playing the game... There was definitely something more to the series then meets the eye. Bowser isn't the only villian, Peach is the other! Not only that, Bowser and Peach are lovers.

How'd I come up with this? The little hints left through out the series. In the begining, Mario and Luigi somehow ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom. Upon arrival, they come to find that the Princess was kidnapped by the King of the Koopas, Bowser. Mario and Luigi set off through 8 areas of the Kingdom to rescue the Princess. One area after the next they searched with no trance of the Princess, just her loyal followers which MOD Randolph thinks Luigi likes very much (more on that later). In the end, Mario and Luigi finally found her and threw the supposive King of the Koopas to a fiery death. And they supposively lived happily ever after. Peach wasn't too thrilled that Mario was an unexpected factor to whatever scheme she was trying to devise with her supposively dead love. She spent the next few years coming up with another plan.

Super Mario Bros. 2 doesn't factor in as anything since the entire adventure was only a dream. Pfffft, Peach helping Mario? Yea, definitely was a dream. But Super Mario Bros. 3 does factor in, why? Peach was kidnapped again, not only that, Bowser was back and he wasn't alone... Bowser's kids make their fiendish debute, who was their mother? All fingers point at Peach since Bowser has a serious jones for her and only her. Mario seems to have the mind of a turtle and he never once thought who was the mother. Mario set out to rescue her again plus restore the Kings of surrounding kingdoms to their true forms. I kno people are going to point out that Peach sent letters out to Mario but that further reeks of funny business. How did she kno Mario was going to even bother with rescuing the Kings before her? How'd she kno which ones transformed? How'd the hell did she send out the letters in the first place!? Carrier Pigeons? Tell me... are there any in any of the kingdoms? The letters were to lead Mario into a trap by giving him false hope to move on. Mario went on to spank all of Bowser's kids and some how escaped Bowser's farewell gift to Mario went Bowser faked his death.... the Pause of Forever. Mario saved Peach again. She once again wasn't pleased and returned to planning for next scheme...

Super Mario World... it's basicly SMB3 just without the transformed Kings and the Pause of Forever. In anycase, Mario foiled Peach's plans again and rescued her. Something that I completely over looked was Super Mario RPG. In the begining, Peach was playing in Mario's garden, which looked like and ol' normal flower patch, Bowser came and kidnapped Peach again. Notice how she acts when Bowser comes... she stands up and just shakes her head... doesn't attempt to run or call for help until Bowser grabs her. Mario wakes up and runs off to Bowser's Keep. There they have a showdown, Peach put on her normal "Damsel in Distrest" act on. Mario whooped Bowser but that wasn't the end, there must've been more to the plan but something happen... Smithy and his gang came and ruined Peach's plan. Peach, Mario and Bowser were seperated and Mario set out to find Peach. She ended up at Booster's Tower and upon arriving there, Mario finds Bowser. Can anyone think of a reason why he was there? He was probably there to help Peach so they can regroup and devise another plan. Bowser played along with Mario and rescued Peach. After that Peach and Bowser were forced to join Mario to repair the Star Road. Didn't anyone find it funny that Peach of all the people in the group wanted Bowser to stay in the party? They soon after, defeated Smithy, reclaimed Bowser's Keep and repaired the Star Road. Peach then went back to planning...

Super Mario 64... the game that first provoked the investigation. Peach invites Mario over for the ultimate incentive... CAKE, something the over weight plumber doesn't need! Mario having the obvious sweet tooth went to the Castle for some cake. Upon arriving he finds that Peach was kidnapped again. Mario rescues her again again for the sake of cake. Peach obivously underestimated Mario's love for cake. Another plan failed... which leads to Super Mario Sunshine that digs up something not mentioned in the last Mario game...

**SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE STORY IN SMS**

In the begining the enemy is only known as Shadow Mario. We soon learn that is't true. It's infact the child of Bowser and Peach. With that thrown out at Mario, 'Mama' Peach plays the stereotypical Blonde routine and plays dumb. How the hell can't you kno about having a kid? I can see if Peach was the father, but she is the friggin' Mother! In the end, Bowser Jr. states that Peach isn't his real mother. Notice, Bowser doesn't reply at all.

**END OF SPOILER**

Come on, Bowser has a thing only for Peach and these 8 kids popped out of no where !! I'm convinced they are lovers with unclear goals. What is Peach after? What has she been trying to accomplish? Anyone have any idea?
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:26
Regular
"standupandchatpeopl"
Nothing struck me as odd until I first played Super Mario 64... I just thought Nintendo threw in the same ol' story everytime so players have a reason to play as Mario. Then I pondered a bit while playing the game... There was definitely something more to the series then meets the eye. Bowser isn't the only villian, Peach is the other! Not only that, Bowser and Peach are lovers.

How'd I come up with this? The little hints left through out the series. In the begining, Mario and Luigi somehow ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom. Upon arrival, they come to find that the Princess was kidnapped by the King of the Koopas, Bowser. Mario and Luigi set off through 8 areas of the Kingdom to rescue the Princess. One area after the next they searched with no trance of the Princess, just her loyal followers which MOD Randolph thinks Luigi likes very much (more on that later). In the end, Mario and Luigi finally found her and threw the supposive King of the Koopas to a fiery death. And they supposively lived happily ever after. Peach wasn't too thrilled that Mario was an unexpected factor to whatever scheme she was trying to devise with her supposively dead love. She spent the next few years coming up with another plan.

Super Mario Bros. 2 doesn't factor in as anything since the entire adventure was only a dream. Pfffft, Peach helping Mario? Yea, definitely was a dream. But Super Mario Bros. 3 does factor in, why? Peach was kidnapped again, not only that, Bowser was back and he wasn't alone... Bowser's kids make their fiendish debute, who was their mother? All fingers point at Peach since Bowser has a serious jones for her and only her. Mario seems to have the mind of a turtle and he never once thought who was the mother. Mario set out to rescue her again plus restore the Kings of surrounding kingdoms to their true forms. I kno people are going to point out that Peach sent letters out to Mario but that further reeks of funny business. How did she kno Mario was going to even bother with rescuing the Kings before her? How'd she kno which ones transformed? How'd the hell did she send out the letters in the first place!? Carrier Pigeons? Tell me... are there any in any of the kingdoms? The letters were to lead Mario into a trap by giving him false hope to move on. Mario went on to spank all of Bowser's kids and some how escaped Bowser's farewell gift to Mario went Bowser faked his death.... the Pause of Forever. Mario saved Peach again. She once again wasn't pleased and returned to planning for next scheme...

Super Mario World... it's basicly SMB3 just without the transformed Kings and the Pause of Forever. In anycase, Mario foiled Peach's plans again and rescued her. Something that I completely over looked was Super Mario RPG. In the begining, Peach was playing in Mario's garden, which looked like and ol' normal flower patch, Bowser came and kidnapped Peach again. Notice how she acts when Bowser comes... she stands up and just shakes her head... doesn't attempt to run or call for help until Bowser grabs her. Mario wakes up and runs off to Bowser's Keep. There they have a showdown, Peach put on her normal "Damsel in Distrest" act on. Mario whooped Bowser but that wasn't the end, there must've been more to the plan but something happen... Smithy and his gang came and ruined Peach's plan. Peach, Mario and Bowser were seperated and Mario set out to find Peach. She ended up at Booster's Tower and upon arriving there, Mario finds Bowser. Can anyone think of a reason why he was there? He was probably there to help Peach so they can regroup and devise another plan. Bowser played along with Mario and rescued Peach. After that Peach and Bowser were forced to join Mario to repair the Star Road. Didn't anyone find it funny that Peach of all the people in the group wanted Bowser to stay in the party? They soon after, defeated Smithy, reclaimed Bowser's Keep and repaired the Star Road. Peach then went back to planning...

Super Mario 64... the game that first provoked the investigation. Peach invites Mario over for the ultimate incentive... CAKE, something the over weight plumber doesn't need! Mario having the obvious sweet tooth went to the Castle for some cake. Upon arriving he finds that Peach was kidnapped again. Mario rescues her again again for the sake of cake. Peach obivously underestimated Mario's love for cake. Another plan failed... which leads to Super Mario Sunshine that digs up something not mentioned in the last Mario game...

**SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE STORY IN SMS**

In the begining the enemy is only known as Shadow Mario. We soon learn that is't true. It's infact the child of Bowser and Peach. With that thrown out at Mario, 'Mama' Peach plays the stereotypical Blonde routine and plays dumb. How the hell can't you kno about having a kid? I can see if Peach was the father, but she is the friggin' Mother! In the end, Bowser Jr. states that Peach isn't his real mother. Notice, Bowser doesn't reply at all.

**END OF SPOILER**

Come on, Bowser has a thing only for Peach and these 8 kids popped out of no where !! I'm convinced they are lovers with unclear goals. What is Peach after? What has she been trying to accomplish? Anyone have any idea?
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:29
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I think i made a similar post before. Oh and I beat Super Mario sunshine last friday and it pist me off when she "you know".
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:31
Regular
"standupandchatpeopl"
yeah I now
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:31
Regular
I can't be arsed to read that. There aren't any pictures.

I NEED PICTURES!
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:32
Regular
"standupandchatpeopl"
picture in the next post to come
Mon 09/09/02 at 16:45
Regular
"i am fubby"
god damn it he's right...i'll always look at mario games a different way from now

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.