GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DeeVeeDee"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/09/02 at 19:22
Regular
Okay guys, does anyone know the specifications of the XBOXs DVD player? What features does it have etc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:22
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Okay guys, does anyone know the specifications of the XBOXs DVD player? What features does it have etc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:45
Regular
Try http://www.activexbox.com/xbox/inside_the_xbox.shtml

this has a good list of whats in the xbox. Not too much on the DVD but im sure if you look around on this site youll be able to find more details on the dvd player.
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Thanks for the help, but no one else seems to have any specs of the DVD player. I was wondering if anyone on here would know what features the DVD plaer has, because I'm too lazy to go searching for specs.
Sat 07/09/02 at 20:20
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Well i know for a fact that it can play dvds.
Sat 07/09/02 at 21:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Basically when you get the controller, you get all the functions of a normal DVD player and the picture quality when playing the films is great. I don't own one myself but I've seen it running.
I have a multi-region DVD player so there wasn't much point in me buying the playback kit for the X-Box. ;-)
Sat 07/09/02 at 21:40
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Basically when you get the controller, you get all the functions of a
> normal DVD player and the picture quality when playing the films is
> great. I don't own one myself but I've seen it running.
> I have a multi-region DVD player so there wasn't much point in me
> buying the playback kit for the X-Box. ;-)

yeah the onlything you didn't get when you got the x box LOL

does anyone know what it does if you put a DVD in without the kit?
Sat 07/09/02 at 21:45
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
If you put a DVD in without the kit, it kindly reminds you that you must purchase the kit first :-)
Sat 07/09/02 at 21:46
Regular
"¬_¬"
Right, you can zoom, repeat, random, fast forward from 1/16x to 32x, a-b repeat, subtitles etc and thats about it. Better than many.
Sat 07/09/02 at 21:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Thankyou very much half pint.
Sun 08/09/02 at 02:22
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Tóm wrote:
> If you put a DVD in without the kit, it kindly reminds you that you
> must purchase the kit first :-)

LOL errr cool, sav put a x box disk in his DVD player the other day (on purpose of course LOL) and it came up telling you it's an x box game and that you should put it in your x box.

good idea that LOL

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.