GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If anyone comes here tommorrow (Friday 24th) then bad luck!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/11/00 at 20:51
Regular
Because it clearly shows that you didn't manage to get your PS2. Better luck in the new year!
Mon 27/11/00 at 15:03
wondering what you are laughing at? everyone has ordered there PS2 earlier got there PS2 last week and if not is getting it delivered this week. though i waited till this week. the extra time gave me the chance to go and buy a load of extra things.

SSX snowboaring
TTT
Ridge 5
Timesplitters
extra Official dual shock 2 pad
Official 8mb memory card
and with orders waiting of other games, that are out next month. and since you had your PS2 you have been olayig it and not had the chance to go to places and buy more things.
Sun 26/11/00 at 20:55
Ha, ha see the sign at the top left hand corner.

'RESERVE your PS2 Now'

Sorry U can't buy it.....yet!
Sun 26/11/00 at 20:15
Regular
When you find out why the Amiga is better than the PS2, you won't feel so bad...
Fri 24/11/00 at 07:16
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
No!!!!!! No smiles! No playstation2!! and have to go school!

Oh well...i know im gonna get my psx before x-mas!
Fri 24/11/00 at 06:15
6:20am like i would have the console. only way to have got it would have been mid-night collection
Fri 24/11/00 at 06:14
ah-huh
Thu 23/11/00 at 20:59
Thanx for reminding us you WAN*ER. Hope it blows a fuse for you.
Thu 23/11/00 at 20:51
Because it clearly shows that you didn't manage to get your PS2. Better luck in the new year!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.