GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone else Guarenteed a 360 at launch then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/11/05 at 13:58
Regular
"Touched!"
Looks like I'll be enjoying mine on December 2nd, got my confirmation from game last night :

Dear Mr Simpson

As I am sure you are aware the Xbox 360 is launched on December 2nd and will be the must-have games machine this Christmas. Stocks of the console are going to be very limited, and demand is sure to outstrip supply.

The good news is that you are one of the first customers to have ordered an Xbox 360 from GAME.NET. So what we can say is that you will definitely get a new Xbox 360 from us!

We now need to confirm your full order to ensure that we are able to get everything to you for December 2nd. Why not take some time to check out the launch titles, including greats such as Project Gotham Racing 3 and Perfect Dark Zero (some games have slipped so its worth checking exactly what's available for launch), and all the accessories available, to ensure you get the Full 360 Experience from day one.

You can find the full list of launch titles and other 360 related products at:
http://shop.game.net/lowdown.aspx?lid=5481

As a valued customer, we're pleased to be able to offer you some exclusive shopping vouchers that will allow you to grab significant savings on further Xbox 360 game and accessory purchases.

To get £10 off when you spend £50 or more use: xxxxxxxxxx
To get £20 off when you spend £100 or more use: xxxxxxxxxxxx
To get £30 off when you spend £150 or more use: xxxxxxxxxx

Each voucher can only be used once, although you can use the three vouchers in different transactions if you wish. Simply put the relevant code into the Voucher Redemption Box to the right of the checkout when you have finished shopping to get your discount.

If you want to check your existing pre-orders with game.net you can do so in your account at: https://shop.game.net/Account/PreorderHistory.aspx and don't forget you don't pay for anything until the product is sent out to you!

All the best,

Jonny Austin
GAME.NET

Roll on December 2nd!
Tue 15/11/05 at 21:53
Regular
Not guarenteed.

:(
Tue 15/11/05 at 21:24
Yeah, I'm guaranteed one. Not so sure on the accessories though, I visited them at the weekend at they were giving me jip about it. So I could be on Live without a recharger, GOD FORBID
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:27
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Im number 3 on the order list at my local gamestation and so am getting mine on the day.
Tue 15/11/05 at 16:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I still don't really know. Comet said I should be able to get one, but I still don't trust somewhere like that.

So, yeah, hopefully, but I'm not sure just yet.
Tue 15/11/05 at 16:37
Regular
"hulagadoo"
viperfire wrote:
> Not heard anything from Game about my 360 yet although I ordered it
> from one of there shops. I ordered it in August so hopefully I will
> get one on launch day.

they take your details so they'll phone if they dont have one for you.
Tue 15/11/05 at 16:26
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Not heard anything from Game about my 360 yet although I ordered it from one of there shops. I ordered it in August so hopefully I will get one on launch day.
Tue 15/11/05 at 14:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Nice. ;-) Me and my friend should be fine on launch - we're like 7th and 8th on the list.
Tue 15/11/05 at 13:58
Regular
"Touched!"
Looks like I'll be enjoying mine on December 2nd, got my confirmation from game last night :

Dear Mr Simpson

As I am sure you are aware the Xbox 360 is launched on December 2nd and will be the must-have games machine this Christmas. Stocks of the console are going to be very limited, and demand is sure to outstrip supply.

The good news is that you are one of the first customers to have ordered an Xbox 360 from GAME.NET. So what we can say is that you will definitely get a new Xbox 360 from us!

We now need to confirm your full order to ensure that we are able to get everything to you for December 2nd. Why not take some time to check out the launch titles, including greats such as Project Gotham Racing 3 and Perfect Dark Zero (some games have slipped so its worth checking exactly what's available for launch), and all the accessories available, to ensure you get the Full 360 Experience from day one.

You can find the full list of launch titles and other 360 related products at:
http://shop.game.net/lowdown.aspx?lid=5481

As a valued customer, we're pleased to be able to offer you some exclusive shopping vouchers that will allow you to grab significant savings on further Xbox 360 game and accessory purchases.

To get £10 off when you spend £50 or more use: xxxxxxxxxx
To get £20 off when you spend £100 or more use: xxxxxxxxxxxx
To get £30 off when you spend £150 or more use: xxxxxxxxxx

Each voucher can only be used once, although you can use the three vouchers in different transactions if you wish. Simply put the relevant code into the Voucher Redemption Box to the right of the checkout when you have finished shopping to get your discount.

If you want to check your existing pre-orders with game.net you can do so in your account at: https://shop.game.net/Account/PreorderHistory.aspx and don't forget you don't pay for anything until the product is sent out to you!

All the best,

Jonny Austin
GAME.NET

Roll on December 2nd!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.