GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My MGS dream"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/09/02 at 13:19
Regular
I dreamt I was in a metal gear type effort. It started out with me heading in with troops charging at the docks. Here there were many warehouses. Anyway, a gunfight commenced and suddenly the troops I came in with were firing on their own men.
I ran into the nearest warehouse and hidden. I could hear gunfire but could do nothing. As I looked to my side I saw a nikita missile launcher. So using these missiles I demolished the terrorists. Then silence. It scared the hell out of me more than anything until I heard an even more chilling sound. It sounded as someone was speaking to themselves really fast. Then out of nowhere this ninja leapt at me with his sword. I dodged and kept firing the nikita but the ninja kept disappearing and reappearing. Then he appeared by me, threw down his sword and took of his clothes. “HUH” I shrieked. It was a female, a very attractive female, a female I known from my isolated town. But why was she here? As I was wondering she smacked me in the lip. “OWWWWWWWWW” was my first reaction. “Why” I asked. “All will be revealed soon” she proclaimed and punched me again. Suddenly I found myself punching her back. “good good” she stated. It turned to a full blown fight and we were hitting each other. Feeling ashamed of hitting a woman, I only struck on her shoulders and rarely stomach. However she was smacking me with all she had. Time for a ration I thought. GULP, nice! My health was restored so the fight went on. I both lounged at each other’s shoulders and in a moment of craziness, starting kissing each other to put it lightly, in fact we were tearing each other’s clothes off. Anyway the following 3 minutes will not be described.

After we had finished we looked across the room to see a man watching us. “Quick, take this card and take the nearest exit out of here” she whispered as she disappeared just like that. I looked to my left and went through the level 2 door. I now found myself in a kind of rainforest. My first reaction was what the hell. A rainforest situated at a dock warehouse? I walked through until a jeep full of terrorists bombarded me. I ran for my life, as I had no weapon. “With so many trees, how could I not lose them” I thought but they continued to spray bullets at me while I ran. I stopped for a breather when above me I seen a boat wedged on a branch. I picked up a stone and threw it. It hit the boat on the side just as the soldiers caught up with me. SMASH! I was safe now but how much longer could I last? I picked up one of the terrorists machine guns and as many rations as I could find. I took the jeep and drove it towards where the terrorists came from. I must of drove 20 minutes until I had seen a huge cliff ahead. I drove to the cliff but there was nowhere else to go so I decided to climb it to the top. It was an agonising climb but worth it just to get away from the terrorists. I pulled myself up with the last rock and stood up. I was in a crop field now. Again I thought, “What is up with this place?” Then I looked across the field to see the same man again. He came closer towards me to reveal himself as Mike Reid, Frank butcher to those eastenders fans. Then he clicked his fingers and he was gone as well as the scenery.

I was now back in a stinky old warehouse. Back with my troops, back with my newly claimed woman but another 3 woman were across the room. They looked really old, around mid-50 and were evil looking. I suddenly received a sharp pain in my head and as this happened everyone except the 3 women disappeared. They said they could control my mind and that if I ever wanted to live again, I would live now. With this I picked up a gun and shot at them. The bullets missed completely. With this I ran for my life, back into the rainforest that had now reappeared. I went back to the dead terrorists from earlier on and picked up one of their codecs. I rang my superior and asked for backup. It was 45 minutes until the Special Forces arrived. 3 of my mates were here as well. TOM- released from prison to help because of his special skills with explosives. CRAIG- Expert with machine guns, one to lead the group.
KATIE-The woman I had just been ummmmmmm fighting with.
Tom used his explosives to get us into the level 3 door. When we walked through we had appeared in a hugely crowded town center. “Something is hugely wrong,” I said. First a rainforest, then a cliff and now a town center. As we ventured further 10 policemen pointed at us and shouted, “there they are” We ran for our lives as we were chased. We all decided to split up and meet up with help from our codecs. I hidden in a clothes shop and decided to change my gear to avoid detection. I walked back outside and people were staring at the bank. Bodies were all over the place covered with blood. Was this what we were accused for? Then my codec went.

KATIE- this is Katie
ME- where are you
KATIE-they captured us and put us in a cell down the road
ME- ok, I’m on my way

With the end of this conversation, there was a tap on my shoulder. It was Tom. You’ll need my help if you want to break them out. So on we went, round the back of the police station. C4 put in place and BOOM! We all stole a cop car and drove for safety. With a flash we had suddenly reappeared back at the crop field. This time with a huge machine towering above us. Then a voice blared out. MICHAEL, GET UP!
WHA, I thought. Then I opened my eyes, DAMN MOTHER! She woke me up at the most important bit. On some occasions though I do seem to continue my dreams so if I dream part 2 I’m sure to let you know. OH, and Hideo, make note

Thank you for reading
Tue 10/09/02 at 09:25
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Anybody who says MGS2 had poor gameplay needs to try playing it on Hard or Extreme difficulty. If they still think the gameplay sucks then they need to be shot.
Sat 07/09/02 at 10:55
Regular
Malcior wrote:
> MGS2 was a poor game

LMAO!
Sat 07/09/02 at 01:23
Regular
"Notable"
MGS2 was a poor game and if there is a third installment there better be some gameplay improvements
Fri 06/09/02 at 23:16
Regular
Hmm..some of that was a bit wierd.. {:) But good. ;)
Fri 06/09/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Yes, yes.....Whatever, haven't read your quote/essay but I'm sure it's good....Anyway, wanna know my MGS dream? Seeing MGS3 with Raiden innit. I'm just saying this cos I wanna see his girlfriend, Rosemary, neigh.....Kerd! :)
Fri 06/09/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
*pop*
someone comment please
Fri 06/09/02 at 13:19
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I dreamt I was in a metal gear type effort. It started out with me heading in with troops charging at the docks. Here there were many warehouses. Anyway, a gunfight commenced and suddenly the troops I came in with were firing on their own men.
I ran into the nearest warehouse and hidden. I could hear gunfire but could do nothing. As I looked to my side I saw a nikita missile launcher. So using these missiles I demolished the terrorists. Then silence. It scared the hell out of me more than anything until I heard an even more chilling sound. It sounded as someone was speaking to themselves really fast. Then out of nowhere this ninja leapt at me with his sword. I dodged and kept firing the nikita but the ninja kept disappearing and reappearing. Then he appeared by me, threw down his sword and took of his clothes. “HUH” I shrieked. It was a female, a very attractive female, a female I known from my isolated town. But why was she here? As I was wondering she smacked me in the lip. “OWWWWWWWWW” was my first reaction. “Why” I asked. “All will be revealed soon” she proclaimed and punched me again. Suddenly I found myself punching her back. “good good” she stated. It turned to a full blown fight and we were hitting each other. Feeling ashamed of hitting a woman, I only struck on her shoulders and rarely stomach. However she was smacking me with all she had. Time for a ration I thought. GULP, nice! My health was restored so the fight went on. I both lounged at each other’s shoulders and in a moment of craziness, starting kissing each other to put it lightly, in fact we were tearing each other’s clothes off. Anyway the following 3 minutes will not be described.

After we had finished we looked across the room to see a man watching us. “Quick, take this card and take the nearest exit out of here” she whispered as she disappeared just like that. I looked to my left and went through the level 2 door. I now found myself in a kind of rainforest. My first reaction was what the hell. A rainforest situated at a dock warehouse? I walked through until a jeep full of terrorists bombarded me. I ran for my life, as I had no weapon. “With so many trees, how could I not lose them” I thought but they continued to spray bullets at me while I ran. I stopped for a breather when above me I seen a boat wedged on a branch. I picked up a stone and threw it. It hit the boat on the side just as the soldiers caught up with me. SMASH! I was safe now but how much longer could I last? I picked up one of the terrorists machine guns and as many rations as I could find. I took the jeep and drove it towards where the terrorists came from. I must of drove 20 minutes until I had seen a huge cliff ahead. I drove to the cliff but there was nowhere else to go so I decided to climb it to the top. It was an agonising climb but worth it just to get away from the terrorists. I pulled myself up with the last rock and stood up. I was in a crop field now. Again I thought, “What is up with this place?” Then I looked across the field to see the same man again. He came closer towards me to reveal himself as Mike Reid, Frank butcher to those eastenders fans. Then he clicked his fingers and he was gone as well as the scenery.

I was now back in a stinky old warehouse. Back with my troops, back with my newly claimed woman but another 3 woman were across the room. They looked really old, around mid-50 and were evil looking. I suddenly received a sharp pain in my head and as this happened everyone except the 3 women disappeared. They said they could control my mind and that if I ever wanted to live again, I would live now. With this I picked up a gun and shot at them. The bullets missed completely. With this I ran for my life, back into the rainforest that had now reappeared. I went back to the dead terrorists from earlier on and picked up one of their codecs. I rang my superior and asked for backup. It was 45 minutes until the Special Forces arrived. 3 of my mates were here as well. TOM- released from prison to help because of his special skills with explosives. CRAIG- Expert with machine guns, one to lead the group.
KATIE-The woman I had just been ummmmmmm fighting with.
Tom used his explosives to get us into the level 3 door. When we walked through we had appeared in a hugely crowded town center. “Something is hugely wrong,” I said. First a rainforest, then a cliff and now a town center. As we ventured further 10 policemen pointed at us and shouted, “there they are” We ran for our lives as we were chased. We all decided to split up and meet up with help from our codecs. I hidden in a clothes shop and decided to change my gear to avoid detection. I walked back outside and people were staring at the bank. Bodies were all over the place covered with blood. Was this what we were accused for? Then my codec went.

KATIE- this is Katie
ME- where are you
KATIE-they captured us and put us in a cell down the road
ME- ok, I’m on my way

With the end of this conversation, there was a tap on my shoulder. It was Tom. You’ll need my help if you want to break them out. So on we went, round the back of the police station. C4 put in place and BOOM! We all stole a cop car and drove for safety. With a flash we had suddenly reappeared back at the crop field. This time with a huge machine towering above us. Then a voice blared out. MICHAEL, GET UP!
WHA, I thought. Then I opened my eyes, DAMN MOTHER! She woke me up at the most important bit. On some occasions though I do seem to continue my dreams so if I dream part 2 I’m sure to let you know. OH, and Hideo, make note

Thank you for reading

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.