GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES2 Official Info..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/09/02 at 22:13
Regular
Iss-Online has just got some new info on PES2, from what I can make of it, there will be:-

Graphics:

The physical proportions of the players were worked over again for more realism

New functions in the editor of players (style of hairstyles of Beckham or Ronaldo...)

The stages and decorations were worked over again. (???)

Official uniforms for England, Ireland, Norway and Chile thanks to the partnership with Umbro

Animations:

More animations than in Winning Eleven 6

Approximately 25% of new animations (20 news in the play and approximately 30 during the phases of demonstrations) (???)

Others

New movements for receiving the ball

Artificial intelligence worked over again for the goalkeeper

New movements of the players when the ball leaves the ground

New introduction of play (Most likely a new intro, t'is a good thing, until it said...)

Famous songs of Queen "We will rock'n'roll you" and "We are the champions" (The bad news)

You can from now on make jump your defenders manually.

Explanations:

Once that the unfavourable attacker is ready to draw: (No idea, silly french)

Supported Square button: all the wall jumps

Button Cross Supported: nobody jumps

Supported R1 button: 1 or 2 players runs on the balloon to counter it (the remaining players jump)

R1 Button + Cross Supported: 1 or 2 players runs on the balloon to counter it (the remaining players do not jump)

If you do not press on any button: players will jump and others not

Oh, and there will be a version of PES2 for the Playstation aswell.

---

Now I need this game.
Thu 05/09/02 at 22:13
Regular
"es argh"
Iss-Online has just got some new info on PES2, from what I can make of it, there will be:-

Graphics:

The physical proportions of the players were worked over again for more realism

New functions in the editor of players (style of hairstyles of Beckham or Ronaldo...)

The stages and decorations were worked over again. (???)

Official uniforms for England, Ireland, Norway and Chile thanks to the partnership with Umbro

Animations:

More animations than in Winning Eleven 6

Approximately 25% of new animations (20 news in the play and approximately 30 during the phases of demonstrations) (???)

Others

New movements for receiving the ball

Artificial intelligence worked over again for the goalkeeper

New movements of the players when the ball leaves the ground

New introduction of play (Most likely a new intro, t'is a good thing, until it said...)

Famous songs of Queen "We will rock'n'roll you" and "We are the champions" (The bad news)

You can from now on make jump your defenders manually.

Explanations:

Once that the unfavourable attacker is ready to draw: (No idea, silly french)

Supported Square button: all the wall jumps

Button Cross Supported: nobody jumps

Supported R1 button: 1 or 2 players runs on the balloon to counter it (the remaining players jump)

R1 Button + Cross Supported: 1 or 2 players runs on the balloon to counter it (the remaining players do not jump)

If you do not press on any button: players will jump and others not

Oh, and there will be a version of PES2 for the Playstation aswell.

---

Now I need this game.
Thu 05/09/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Notable"
i bought pes on december 23 (the memory stands out well as I also purchased GTA III) and i am still having class multiplayer games as well as saving boss goals. When is PES2 coming out?
Sun 08/09/02 at 11:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
PES2 is out on the 25th of October I heard.

2 days before my birthday! Huzzah!

:-D
Sun 08/09/02 at 12:50
Regular
"es argh"
Ho ho dear Afro, T'is November 8th

Oh, and before any of you think that I cant spell or form correct sentences, that was a translation from the official French ISS website, done by google, so it's a bit crappy...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.