GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WOKING (everyones favorite team) IS ON SKY!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/09/02 at 22:11
Regular
That's right, do you care?
I do so on september 24th, tune in to watch yeovil get stuffed.
This also just in, Woking are on sky yet again.
1st december against top place doncaster, that will be a great match.
UP THE CARDINALS
Tue 10/09/02 at 12:39
Regular
Heh, Woking play down the long road after the bridge. Meh, can't think of their ground now...gah, what's it? Kingfield? Gah, methinks that's it. Went there when Ashford lost 3-0 to them (Conference -Vs- Pyramid). *Sniggers* Hereford 2-1, and Woking were at home.
Tue 10/09/02 at 12:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I saw a bit of the Woking V Hereford game last night. It wasn't a pretty game because the pitch looked waterlogged in places. Woking never really recovered from going 2-0 down. They got one back near the end though.
Fri 06/09/02 at 00:38
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Woking actually have a team?!!! I live quite close to Woking and visit often but i've never seen the football team. Don't have a football team in my town but I am content with Kempton racecourse and the Rugby team London Irish.
Thu 05/09/02 at 22:11
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
That's right, do you care?
I do so on september 24th, tune in to watch yeovil get stuffed.
This also just in, Woking are on sky yet again.
1st december against top place doncaster, that will be a great match.
UP THE CARDINALS

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.