GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ONLINE MADDNESS YOUR IDEAS"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/09/02 at 21:46
Regular
Ok i have been thinking if conkers bad fur day was online you could have 200 players batling out on a masive area .In a war style arena with 100 tediz and 100 squirels all charging with swords machine guns and stuff. But they could have cities to burn towns to loot . A war style country it would be mint with bazookas and everything .
perfect dark would rule .With a giant arena to fight and kill thousands making and breaking alliances so running shooting online and speedy. A ranking table with the most kills and 8 people fighting millions of sims at once it would be choas but million multi player is the future of nintendo .I have open my mind to you bang then loads of guys swarming killing each other.But this is the best idea of all pokemon and a room ful of people where you walk and challenge some one if they refuse you gain there rank and they drop a rank but imagine battling over the net it would be great. discuss (wont it be fun holding your breath to read this.
Thu 05/09/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Festivus!"
spacing would be erm... nice
Thu 05/09/02 at 21:46
Ok i have been thinking if conkers bad fur day was online you could have 200 players batling out on a masive area .In a war style arena with 100 tediz and 100 squirels all charging with swords machine guns and stuff. But they could have cities to burn towns to loot . A war style country it would be mint with bazookas and everything .
perfect dark would rule .With a giant arena to fight and kill thousands making and breaking alliances so running shooting online and speedy. A ranking table with the most kills and 8 people fighting millions of sims at once it would be choas but million multi player is the future of nintendo .I have open my mind to you bang then loads of guys swarming killing each other.But this is the best idea of all pokemon and a room ful of people where you walk and challenge some one if they refuse you gain there rank and they drop a rank but imagine battling over the net it would be great. discuss (wont it be fun holding your breath to read this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.