GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aggressive Inline!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/09/02 at 18:29
Regular
This is one of the best extreme sports games I have played I would even go as far to says its on par with Tony Hawks 3. I would just like to advise you to get this game it rules so much. I would also like to thank SR for getting this game to me pre-release :D Acclaim have jam packed the game with goals to accomplish just like in Dave Mirra 2 but this game is just pure class.
Has anyone else got this for the cube yet?
Some of the comments you get when skating into people is quite amusing.
Put the game in at 4:30 and now its 6:30, the time flew by. :D
Thu 05/09/02 at 18:29
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
This is one of the best extreme sports games I have played I would even go as far to says its on par with Tony Hawks 3. I would just like to advise you to get this game it rules so much. I would also like to thank SR for getting this game to me pre-release :D Acclaim have jam packed the game with goals to accomplish just like in Dave Mirra 2 but this game is just pure class.
Has anyone else got this for the cube yet?
Some of the comments you get when skating into people is quite amusing.
Put the game in at 4:30 and now its 6:30, the time flew by. :D
Thu 05/09/02 at 18:42
Regular
Looks good, will get t some point but i've spent all my cash on DVD's so I have nill money.
Thu 05/09/02 at 18:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
I have it for PS2 and agree it is an awesome game! If you have even the slightest intrest in extreme sports you must get it!
Thu 05/09/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Unretired"
Yeah i've tried it on a mates PS2 and its awesome, and it can only be better for the gamecube.

I got burnout today for £10, its alright.
Thu 05/09/02 at 23:51
Regular
"All about the Beats"
As a fellow aggressive inliner (well afew still years ago, but i still have my roces!) i cant wait till later today, so i can pick up my copy.
Fri 06/09/02 at 12:50
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The game didn't appeal to me at first, then I played a demo of the PS2 version and realised that this game was just as great as tony hawks, if not better.

I was planning on buying it todsay for my cube, but Resident Evil is out next week, so I think I'll save my money for that. Not that I'm forgetting Ingressive Inline, if anything it'll probably be the game I get after Resi.
Sat 07/09/02 at 00:51
Regular
If it's anything like Dave Mirra I won't be buying it. Dave Mirra was the biggest load of tripe I've played.
Sat 07/09/02 at 13:15
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Well i brought it on Friday, and been playing it ever since. I was a big fan of the tony hawk series and dave mirra series, but this just blows it all away! It really is that good. I dont think i can look at tony or dave again! Even if you think inlines are a poor substitute for skating or bmx'ing then your wrong. There are so many different combos and moves. The levels too are amazing. And get this, no bloody pop up or slowdown! Now when i talk about slowdown or pop up to my mates they dont know what im on about! But this game is smoooooth. All 3d, jam packed with challenges. I highly recommend this game to anyone!

The music aint bad either :o)
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:21
Regular
"In and out :)"
I bought it yesterday and its the best extreme sports game ever. As i am a rollerblader it suits me more. Im on level 3 at the moment the Industrial.

BUY IT!
Sat 07/09/02 at 23:47
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I got to level 4 but i aint got a memory card! LOL does it really take 57 blocks just for 1 career?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.