GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Bobbleheads!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 20:23
Regular
You know the dog on the Churchhill adverts, which frightingly talks?? Yeah you do, those things you stick in the back of your car and just their heads bob up and down?? Well Guess what? Nintendo Bobble Heads are being released in time for the Mario Sunshine European Release!!! They will come in Mario, Luigi, Bowser and Yoshi and cost £9.99, they are a collectable item and probably will be a great Xmas gift and set to sell out like Furbies, if you remember them. If you go to Cube-Europe and look at the news section you should see a picture of the Mario one.....
Thu 05/09/02 at 16:49
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I've got a maroo PEZ dispenser.
You pull back the head and a sweet comes out!!
It's about 5 years old though.
Thu 05/09/02 at 16:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I got given one of those as a present from my Tutor at the end of Year 11.
But it was some pig dressed in Farmer's clothes.
Never used it once for anything.

It blatantly cost him £1 or something cheap like that....
God knows what the hell that had to do with me though.......

Dunno if i'll get one of the Nintendo ones though.
Spose it's a possibillity for when I do start and finnish driving soon, and when I do one day have my own car.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:45
Regular
I've got ot get me one of them! I'll need one for sticking in my car once I've past my test!
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:57
Regular
hmmmmm.......

http://www.cube-europe.com/newsphp/news.php?id=2623
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:46
Regular
"Festivus!"
GSmaster wrote:
> Prepare for the onslaught of ~Resurrection~! He comes bearing insults
> and bad grammar.

You have my respect GSmaster
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:45
"The Will of D."
Prepare for the onslaught of ~Resurrection~! He comes bearing insults and bad grammar.
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
You know the dog on the Churchhill adverts, which frightingly talks?? Yeah you do, those things you stick in the back of your car and just their heads bob up and down?? Well Guess what? Nintendo Bobble Heads are being released in time for the Mario Sunshine European Release!!! They will come in Mario, Luigi, Bowser and Yoshi and cost £9.99, they are a collectable item and probably will be a great Xmas gift and set to sell out like Furbies, if you remember them. If you go to Cube-Europe and look at the news section you should see a picture of the Mario one.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.