GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Virus - Exploit.IFrame.FileDownload"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 20:04
Regular
My iMac got this virus, Exploit.IFrame.FileDownload. I got Norton Antivirus but seems can't sort this out. My problem is the iMac suddenly clicking like a time bomb and stop/crash my computer. I don't want to reinstall my computer, but the Disk First Aid can't as it mentioned Can't read the harddisk.

Please Help me out.
Many thanks.
Ann
Fri 06/09/02 at 09:43
Regular
""
Sure its the virus doing that? Reading the gumpf on the symantec site, it doesnt sound as though the virus is that malicious. From what it says, it shouldnt prevent you formatting the drive.
Thu 05/09/02 at 16:53
Regular
Tks ajg

already done that and even tried to re-install my iMac, but still my computer clicking like a time bomb. Will that be my harddisk is dead or virus. please give me advice.
By the way, anybody know good Apple repairs contact in London?
Many thanks.
Annn
Thu 05/09/02 at 09:47
Regular
""
try http://securityresponse.symantec.com/ avcenter/venc/data/iframe.exploit.html

there are patches available from M$
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
Disk FirstAid is without doubt the crappiest most pathetically stupid repair thingy ever invented. Bloody thing.

Sorry, not much help from me. I jsut use the thing :-)
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:04
Regular
My iMac got this virus, Exploit.IFrame.FileDownload. I got Norton Antivirus but seems can't sort this out. My problem is the iMac suddenly clicking like a time bomb and stop/crash my computer. I don't want to reinstall my computer, but the Disk First Aid can't as it mentioned Can't read the harddisk.

Please Help me out.
Many thanks.
Ann

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.