GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I butchered my face"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 17:19
Regular
This morning whilst shaving, my face hurts.

I woke up... very tired... headed to bathroom, looked in mirror. I had like a beaver's backside growing so I thought I should really shave as it had been ages.

Found new razor... washed face etc

Went to shave as normal... argh cut myself.

I've been shaving for more than two years and have cut myself about twice.

I cut myself 4 times this morning... I nearly passed out with blood loss. I stood in shower and watched drops of blood drop... I was close to tears.

I won't shave half asleep again.

It hurts

Anyone replies with the usual... blah blah games you're gay... feck off my face hurts and you have read this of your own will so pee off and cut your face.

I was more shocked than in pain after the fourth cut.

I'm growing a beard
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
This morning whilst shaving, my face hurts.

I woke up... very tired... headed to bathroom, looked in mirror. I had like a beaver's backside growing so I thought I should really shave as it had been ages.

Found new razor... washed face etc

Went to shave as normal... argh cut myself.

I've been shaving for more than two years and have cut myself about twice.

I cut myself 4 times this morning... I nearly passed out with blood loss. I stood in shower and watched drops of blood drop... I was close to tears.

I won't shave half asleep again.

It hurts

Anyone replies with the usual... blah blah games you're gay... feck off my face hurts and you have read this of your own will so pee off and cut your face.

I was more shocked than in pain after the fourth cut.

I'm growing a beard
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:24
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Did you put any aftershave on afterwards?
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:25
Regular
I use those elctric ones. They work better and don't cut as much.
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Muha! Never cut myself shaving, ever!

Seen my mate do it though, looks nasty, he walks out the bathroom with pieces of toilet paper stuck to his face to stop the blood.

Amatuers :P
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Really I don't even know if I have cut myself

This morning was awful

Never use aftershave... no use for it anyway.

I'm a master at shaving... well until today.

Nah I'm going to grow it for few days
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:37
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Good thing you don't use aftershave as well because you would probably have fainted because of the extra pain you would get with your cuts.

:)
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:40
Regular
"OLD Newbie"
I used to cut myself every 2 days, sentsitive skin you see.. Those new Mach 3 Gillette blades have saved that pain thankfully.
:-)

Now I dont bleed quite as often.
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:41
Regular
Well look on the bright side, at least you're not Female. If you'd have cut yourself shaving then it could have been a whole different realm of pain.
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That is most true Tiltawhirl
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hoo har.

I never mess up shaving.

Except sometimes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.