GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grandprix's rants about Raw and Smackdown this week! *spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 14:50
Regular
Okay, I think most would agree that Summerslam was the best 'wrestling' event of the year by some way, even if some of the results sucked. From this, you would think that Raw and Smackdown would benefit from this. How wrong can someone be! Let's take a look at this week's results...

The World Title makes a comeback and the title is given to HHH. This is a blatent ego trip for HHH. HHH has recently annoyed me with sucky matches and boring interviews (with the exception of Shawn V HHH at Summerslam) and as he has some pull with the script writers, he gives himself a title and beats Ric Flair. Is there any point? Chances are he will face RVD at Unforgiven and HHH will win.

On Raw, there was rumours of a mystery jumper. I'm sick of all this jumping already. You would think it would be a high profile name and it turned out to be Crash! This really isn't what I wanted the roster split to be. The idea was perfectly sound but it's turned into a joke. Scrap it now! Another joke is that the WWF (I'm still not going to say WWE!) think that Raw has a better roster! Which show are they watching?

Here's something that will turn your stomach. Chuck PROPOSED to Billy and he accepted! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ALL ABOUT? Can the WWF honestly say that the majority of the audience would want to see this?

Here I go again about Brock Lesnar not deserving the title again. The WWF had no idea what to do with him before he won the title. The WWF have no clue what to do with after he has won the title. He's had 2 matches since he won the title and who has he fought? Matt Hardy and Randy Orton! Wow! He can beat up lower carders! Let's all give him a round of applause. If they wanted Brock to be big, a slower build up would have been much better. Perhaps they would have made people care.

While I'm here, I might as well have a go at Mark Henry and Rikishi. I'm sick of seeing them wrestle. Mark Henry hasn't impressed me since returning and Rikishi hasn't given a good match for a while now. No one cares about Reverend D'Von and Bautista feuding. D'Von's gimmick got old very fast and Bautista is much better than that.

That's your lot for now.
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:50
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Okay, I think most would agree that Summerslam was the best 'wrestling' event of the year by some way, even if some of the results sucked. From this, you would think that Raw and Smackdown would benefit from this. How wrong can someone be! Let's take a look at this week's results...

The World Title makes a comeback and the title is given to HHH. This is a blatent ego trip for HHH. HHH has recently annoyed me with sucky matches and boring interviews (with the exception of Shawn V HHH at Summerslam) and as he has some pull with the script writers, he gives himself a title and beats Ric Flair. Is there any point? Chances are he will face RVD at Unforgiven and HHH will win.

On Raw, there was rumours of a mystery jumper. I'm sick of all this jumping already. You would think it would be a high profile name and it turned out to be Crash! This really isn't what I wanted the roster split to be. The idea was perfectly sound but it's turned into a joke. Scrap it now! Another joke is that the WWF (I'm still not going to say WWE!) think that Raw has a better roster! Which show are they watching?

Here's something that will turn your stomach. Chuck PROPOSED to Billy and he accepted! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ALL ABOUT? Can the WWF honestly say that the majority of the audience would want to see this?

Here I go again about Brock Lesnar not deserving the title again. The WWF had no idea what to do with him before he won the title. The WWF have no clue what to do with after he has won the title. He's had 2 matches since he won the title and who has he fought? Matt Hardy and Randy Orton! Wow! He can beat up lower carders! Let's all give him a round of applause. If they wanted Brock to be big, a slower build up would have been much better. Perhaps they would have made people care.

While I'm here, I might as well have a go at Mark Henry and Rikishi. I'm sick of seeing them wrestle. Mark Henry hasn't impressed me since returning and Rikishi hasn't given a good match for a while now. No one cares about Reverend D'Von and Bautista feuding. D'Von's gimmick got old very fast and Bautista is much better than that.

That's your lot for now.
Wed 04/09/02 at 16:01
Regular
I agree with everything said there. RAW and SmackDown both suck now. The roster split should be scrapped before Unforgiven though. And gah, it's on Sky Box Office. Wrestling has gone down hill...

"Get the 'F' back!"
Wed 04/09/02 at 16:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I had better add that the pillow fight followed by the tar and feathering on Raw sounds like one of the worst segments in the history of wrestling.
Wed 04/09/02 at 16:40
Regular
Yeah, the pillow fight sounded gay. And, each week we have Chris Harvard, Steven Regal and Might Molly versus Bubba Ray Dudley, Trish Stratus and Little Spike Dudley. This angle is really getting on my t!ts. The brand split is as big a failure as XFL, another crappy idea by the 'king' of assclowns, Vince McMahon.
Wed 04/09/02 at 16:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oh dear God. Chuck proposed to Billy. WTF?

Ah well, just when it was all going right again... it all went wrong.
Wed 04/09/02 at 18:00
Regular
"One More Chance"
Grandprix wrote:
> I had better add that the pillow fight followed by the tar and
> feathering on Raw sounds like one of the worst segments in the history
> of wrestling.

I think your a homersexual, you too DW.
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:14
Regular
Jet wrote:
> I think your a homersexual, you too DW.

Wehey, cheers dude!
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You've misquoted me AGAIN, Jetster!
Sun 08/09/02 at 11:27
Regular
"One More Chance"
Meh, you'll survieve.
Mon 09/09/02 at 22:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
You know, they were planning to have Too Cool do the gay marriage angle...

Apparently, Vince has wanted to do it for a long time now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.