GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Take 2 EVER learn?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 13:56
Regular
:@ at take 2. Mafia has been put back months and months so they could fix the bugs...and look...the game just crashed! It's the first time it's happened (I've been playing non-stop since the postman came at 9am) today...

I was dangereously driving in Free Ride...and, well instead od speeding off like I did the time before, I kindly stopped so that all I would get was a fine. So, I stopped, the policeman come over. Then, I got out of my vehicle and walked over to him (his features looked awesome with my ATI Radeon), which is where it froze, and then went back to my desktop. Take 2 OFFICIALLY smell. :c)

Lastly, if you're going to rush out and get the game on Friday release...just make sure your PC can handle it. My graphics are all set on high, it looks stunning and runs fast. Only problem is the massive amount of pop-up!

DW
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:11
Regular
What's a bit of pop-up I thought PC's where the dogs bits when it came to ingame graphics. That is if you have got £1500 lying around.
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:57
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Easy there lads, no fighting

*puts handbag away*

Ahhhh but I wanna, I wanna, I wanna.

*stomps feet and runs off*
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Easy there lads, no fighting
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:46
Regular
I pride myself on being immature but not immature in a look I'm 12 and I called you a geek stupid way.
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:44
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Hur hur hur you big geek.
>
I'm a geek? Whatever man...

> I feel so young and immature all of a sudden.

Immature...aren't you always immature?
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:42
Regular
Dead Wonder wrote:
And, I have a decent
> graphics card cos I consider myself a hardcore gamer. I spend hours
> getting the best graphics possible.

Hur hur hur you big geek.

I feel so young and immature all of a sudden.
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:37
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Dead Wonder wrote:
> (his features looked
> awesome with my ATI Radeon),
>
> And you have the nerve to even suggest that I'm a geek?
>
> Hur hur you people make me laugh.

What, so cos I have a decent graphics card I'm a geek. I suggested you're a geek on what I have been told on MSN. And, I have a decent graphics card cos I consider myself a hardcore gamer. I spend hours getting the best graphics possible.
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:00
Regular
Dead Wonder wrote:
(his features looked
> awesome with my ATI Radeon),

And you have the nerve to even suggest that I'm a geek?

Hur hur you people make me laugh.
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:56
Regular
:@ at take 2. Mafia has been put back months and months so they could fix the bugs...and look...the game just crashed! It's the first time it's happened (I've been playing non-stop since the postman came at 9am) today...

I was dangereously driving in Free Ride...and, well instead od speeding off like I did the time before, I kindly stopped so that all I would get was a fine. So, I stopped, the policeman come over. Then, I got out of my vehicle and walked over to him (his features looked awesome with my ATI Radeon), which is where it froze, and then went back to my desktop. Take 2 OFFICIALLY smell. :c)

Lastly, if you're going to rush out and get the game on Friday release...just make sure your PC can handle it. My graphics are all set on high, it looks stunning and runs fast. Only problem is the massive amount of pop-up!

DW

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.