GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHY?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/11/00 at 18:17
Regular
We see a new graphics card, chipset motherboard or other piece of technology every month. We can upgrade our PC to suit this technology. Why not our consoles? The leap between N64 and Gamecube is enormous, as no upgrades or new consoles have come out at that time. Why can't their be upgrade slots or whatever so we can add more graphics power. At the moment it means we are playing a standard console, when there is room to move up a level. Professionals can upgrade their Pc's every month, it should be like this with consoles...............#;~)
Thu 23/11/00 at 18:17
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
We see a new graphics card, chipset motherboard or other piece of technology every month. We can upgrade our PC to suit this technology. Why not our consoles? The leap between N64 and Gamecube is enormous, as no upgrades or new consoles have come out at that time. Why can't their be upgrade slots or whatever so we can add more graphics power. At the moment it means we are playing a standard console, when there is room to move up a level. Professionals can upgrade their Pc's every month, it should be like this with consoles...............#;~)
Thu 23/11/00 at 18:20
Regular
"I like cheese"
YOUR MESSAGES SUCK!!!!!
MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA!!!!!!

PS- Don't worry, we're always insulting eachother at school.
Thu 23/11/00 at 18:21
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
What - so that we can crash our consoles like we do our PC's?

Don't you find that evertime you upgrade your wotsit clashes with your thingemejig. And it's all very very difficult to tell if it's Microsoft's fault or not.
Thu 23/11/00 at 18:22
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Um, no. My computer has never crashed. I upgraded my thingamajig and my whotsit worked fine. Several times.
Thu 23/11/00 at 18:24
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
you have a fair point, but so does Tony, if you want to upgrade something then do it to your PC, you would spend loads of money on upgrades if we could, i'm sure Sony and Nintendo would take everyopertunity to do this cruel deed to us, every game would need some more ram or an extra fst processor, anyway the systems get upgraded for us every 6/7 years! what so bad about that?
Thu 23/11/00 at 18:26
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
*yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.