GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need 4 speed - Hot Pursuit 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 12:44
Regular
Got a demo of this, and it looks and plays really well. It's such a fun racer. I like the fact you can hear the Police on the radio as they close in, and the slow mo replays. Definitely a close run thing with Burnout 2.
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:06
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Are the Car models better than in 2 and can you get damage on them?

Don't think there is damage on the cars - but this is an early demo. As for how it looks, it is crisp - certainly better than the original Burnout on PS2. Must be similar to Burnout 2 standards.
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:24
Regular
Are the Car models better than in 2 and can you get damage on them?
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:19
Regular
I guess, EA must just publish this game. The EA F1 2002 game is total junk, and this version of Need 4 speed is nothing like it in terms of visuals (game engine).
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:59
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
It is so tempting because it comes out on mois birthday
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:31
"High polygon count"
I had the original NFS on PS1 and really enjoyed it. Got the 2nd game, and it was crud - haven't bothered with the NFS series since.

BUT! I also played the demo on last months OPS2 mag, and I really enjoyed it. I might be tempted!
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:06
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
I have got need for speed 3 hot pursuit and I do not see how you can beat it but need for speed 5 hot pursuit 2Comes out on PC on my birthday yay
Wed 04/09/02 at 12:54
Regular
The game also has multiple routes which you can take as short cuts and the police are pretty intelligent if you brake hard when they are trying to cut you off they brake as well.
Wed 04/09/02 at 12:44
Regular
Got a demo of this, and it looks and plays really well. It's such a fun racer. I like the fact you can hear the Police on the radio as they close in, and the slow mo replays. Definitely a close run thing with Burnout 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.