GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SHEEPY!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/11/00 at 17:37
Regular
Do you think I should change it, I like it but it is not in the theme of others with some kind of gaming name.

Any suggestions
Thu 23/11/00 at 17:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Do you think I should change it, I like it but it is not in the theme of others with some kind of gaming name.

Any suggestions
Thu 23/11/00 at 17:42
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
it's ok, it sounds a little shy, and you are far from that, don't change it though, you'll loose my respect for you, and don't laugh, because I think your alright, think of some orignal ideas and make it fun, then we can all laugh with you about it, SHeePY, what console have you got? if it's a N64, then your cool, if it's a DC/Saturn, then you are bordering on cool, if it's a PSX then you have to work as hard as Ant and his Anty pals to gain people respect, ha ha :) only joking(getting bored of smiling, can't someone think of another icon?)

FOGMASTER has nothing to do with gaming! excpet for command and conqor, but no one but me used that cheat!
it was my old DJ name but it was too long so it's captain or fogstar, sounds better aswell.
Thu 23/11/00 at 17:50
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Sheepy is a gaming name, you have the connotations of the exploding sheep in worms, and you have the kudos of being named after one of the most anticipated releases of the year, Sheep for the PC. So don't change it.
Thu 23/11/00 at 18:02
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Keep it - it's a good name
Thu 23/11/00 at 18:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I like it I just thought what u lot thought!

VERDICT= SHEEPY STAYS

And I have a N64 + share PSX with brother. But I hate N64 now no offence the games are overpriced and well mince!
Thu 23/11/00 at 18:08
Regular
Well get the cheap classics like Waveracer, Lylat wars and Pilotwings for a tenner or less!
Thu 23/11/00 at 18:11
Regular
Akhem to you to!
Thu 23/11/00 at 18:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
Having some kind of coughing fit Darkness??? Anyway:
SHEEP IS THE NAME OF A REALLY FUN GAME COMING OUT SOON!!!!
Thu 23/11/00 at 18:17
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
darkness, that seems to be quite bad, coughing that much migh have ripped a hole in your throat, are you alright?
Thu 23/11/00 at 18:19
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
As you speak I cannot, my vocal chords are snapped, my trachea is hanging out, I can't find my tonsil, and that hole you mentioned is very drafty #:~)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.